Subject: [IGSREPORT-5587] Wk 0982 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:25:20 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 16 12:25:20 PST 1998      Message Number 5587
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0982 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 16-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0982/IGS Operational Week 253
           (November 01 through 07, 1998; Days 98305 thru 98311)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0982

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09827.snx.Z  cod09827.ssc.Z        cod09827.sum.Z   13-Nov-98
 EMR    AC    emr09827.snx.Z  emr09827.ssc.Z        emr09827.sum.Z   11-Nov-98
 ESA    AC    esa09827.snx.Z  esa09827.ssc.Z        esa09827.sum.Z   17-Nov-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09827.snx.Z  gfz09827.ssc.Z        gfz09827.sum.Z   13-Nov-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09827.snx.Z  jpl09827.ssc.Z        jpl09827.sum.Z   17-Nov-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09827.snx.Z  ngs09827.ssc.Z        ngs09827.sum.Z   12-Nov-98
 SIO    AC    sio09827.snx.Z  sio09827.ssc.Z        sio09827.sum.Z   16-Nov-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0982g.snx.Z  jpl0982g.ssc.Z        jpl0982g.sum.Z   20-Nov-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0982g.snx.Z  mit0982g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0982g.sum.Z   25-Nov-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09827.snx.Z  aus09827.ssc.Z        aus09827.sum.Z   30-Nov-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09827.snx.Z  eur09827.ssc.Z        eur09827.sum.Z   02-Dec-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09827.snx.Z  sir09827.ssc.Z        sir09827.sum.Z   06-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]