Subject: [IGSREPORT-5586] Wk 0985 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:24:59 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 16 12:24:59 PST 1998      Message Number 5586
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0985 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0985/IGS Operational Week 256
           (November 22 through 28, 1998; Days 98326 thru 98332)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0985**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09850-6.eph.Z cod09857.erp.Z   cod09857.sum.Z   cod09857.snx.Z 04-Dec-98
EMR emr09850-6.eph.Z emr09857.erp.Z   emr09857.sum.Z   emr09857.snx.Z 04-Dec-98
ESA esa09850-6.eph.Z esa09857.erp.Z   esa09857.sum.Z   esa09857.snx.Z 04-Dec-98
GFZ gfz09850-6.sp3.Z gfz09857.erp.Z   gfz09857.sum.Z   gfz09857.snx.Z 04-Dec-98+
IGP igp09850-6.sp3.Z igp09850-6.erp.Z igp09850-6.sum.Z                27-Nov-98
IGR igr09850-6.sp3.Z igr09850-6.erp.Z igr09850-6.sum.Z                29-Nov-98
IGS igs09850-6.sp3.Z igs09857.erp.Z   igs09857.sum.Z                  06-Dec-98
JPL jpl09850-6.sp3.Z jpl09857.erp.Z   jpl09857.sum.Z   jpl09857.snx.Z 04-Dec-98
JPL                                   jpl0985g.sum.Z   jpl0985g.snx.Z 15-Dec-98
MIT                                   mit0985g.sum.Z   mit0985g.snx.Z 15-Dec-98
NGS ngs09850-6.sp3.Z ngs09857.erp.Z   ngs09857.sum.Z   ngs09857.snx.Z 04-Dec-98
SIO sio09850-6.sp3.Z sio09857.erp.Z   sio09857.sum.Z   sio09857.snx.Z 05-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  144 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0985) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]