Subject: [IGSREPORT-5564] Wk 0981 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 9:46:17 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec  9  9:46:17 PST 1998      Message Number 5564
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0981 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 09-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0981/IGS Operational Week 252
           (October 25 through 31, 1998; Days 98298 thru 98304)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0981

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09817.snx.Z  cod09817.ssc.Z        cod09817.sum.Z   06-Nov-98
 EMR    AC    emr09817.snx.Z  emr09817.ssc.Z        emr09817.sum.Z   04-Nov-98
 ESA    AC    esa09817.snx.Z  esa09817.ssc.Z        esa09817.sum.Z   10-Nov-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09817.snx.Z  gfz09817.ssc.Z        gfz09817.sum.Z   06-Nov-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09817.snx.Z  jpl09817.ssc.Z        jpl09817.sum.Z   09-Nov-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09817.snx.Z  ngs09817.ssc.Z        ngs09817.sum.Z   04-Nov-98
 SIO    AC    sio09817.snx.Z  sio09817.ssc.Z        sio09817.sum.Z   07-Nov-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0981g.snx.Z  jpl0981g.ssc.Z        jpl0981g.sum.Z   11-Nov-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0981g.snx.Z  mit0981g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0981g.sum.Z   25-Nov-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09817.snx.Z  aus09817.ssc.Z        aus09817.sum.Z   23-Nov-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09817.snx.Z  eur09817.ssc.Z        eur09817.sum.Z   24-Nov-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09817.snx.Z  sir09817.ssc.Z        sir09817.sum.Z   03-Dec-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]