Subject: [IGSREPORT-5563] Wk 0984 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 9:45:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec  9  9:45:52 PST 1998      Message Number 5563
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0984 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0984/IGS Operational Week 255
           (November 15 through 21, 1998; Days 98319 thru 98325)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0984**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09840-6.eph.Z cod09847.erp.Z   cod09847.sum.Z   cod09847.snx.Z 27-Nov-98
EMR emr09840-6.eph.Z emr09847.erp.Z   emr09847.sum.Z   emr09847.snx.Z 02-Dec-98
ESA esa09840-6.eph.Z esa09847.erp.Z   esa09847.sum.Z   esa09847.snx.Z 01-Dec-98
GFZ gfz09840-6.sp3.Z gfz09847.erp.Z   gfz09847.sum.Z   gfz09847.snx.Z 01-Dec-98+
IGP igp09840-6.sp3.Z igp09840-6.erp.Z igp09840-6.sum.Z                20-Nov-98
IGR igr09840-6.sp3.Z igr09840-6.erp.Z igr09840-6.sum.Z                22-Nov-98
IGS igs09840-6.sp3.Z igs09847.erp.Z   igs09847.sum.Z                  01-Dec-98
JPL jpl09840-6.sp3.Z jpl09847.erp.Z   jpl09847.sum.Z   jpl09847.snx.Z 01-Dec-98
NGS ngs09840-6.sp3.Z ngs09847.erp.Z   ngs09847.sum.Z   ngs09847.snx.Z 25-Nov-98
SIO sio09840-6.sp3.Z sio09847.erp.Z   sio09847.sum.Z   sio09847.snx.Z 29-Nov-98
================================================================================
Totals:  138 files from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0984) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]