Subject: [IGSREPORT-5542] Wk 0980 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:44:00 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  1 12:44:00 PST 1998      Message Number 5542
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0980 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 01-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0980/IGS Operational Week 251
           (October 18 through 24, 1998; Days 98291 thru 98297)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0980

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09807.snx.Z  cod09807.ssc.Z        cod09807.sum.Z   30-Oct-98
 EMR    AC    emr09807.snx.Z  emr09807.ssc.Z        emr09807.sum.Z   28-Oct-98
 ESA    AC    esa09807.snx.Z  esa09807.ssc.Z        esa09807.sum.Z   30-Oct-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09807.snx.Z  gfz09807.ssc.Z        gfz09807.sum.Z   30-Oct-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09807.snx.Z  jpl09807.ssc.Z        jpl09807.sum.Z   02-Nov-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09807.snx.Z  ngs09807.ssc.Z        ngs09807.sum.Z   22-Oct-98
 SIO    AC    sio09807.snx.Z  sio09807.ssc.Z        sio09807.sum.Z   25-Oct-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0980g.snx.Z  jpl0980g.ssc.Z        jpl0980g.sum.Z   05-Nov-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0980g.snx.Z  mit0980g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0980g.sum.Z   09-Nov-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09807.snx.Z  aus09807.ssc.Z        aus09807.sum.Z   18-Nov-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09807.snx.Z  eur09807.ssc.Z        eur09807.sum.Z   17-Nov-98
 PGC   RNAAC  pgc09807.snx.Z  pgc09807.ssc.Z        pgc09807.sum.Z   16-Nov-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09807.snx.Z  sir09807.ssc.Z        sir09807.sum.Z   30-Nov-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]