Subject: [IGSREPORT-5541] Wk 0983 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:43:37 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  1 12:43:37 PST 1998      Message Number 5541
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0983 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Dec-98)
                   GPS Week 0983/IGS Operational Week 254
           (November 08 through 14, 1998; Days 98312 thru 98318)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0983**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09830-6.eph.Z cod09837.erp.Z   cod09837.sum.Z   cod09837.snx.Z 20-Nov-98
EMR emr09830-6.eph.Z emr09837.erp.Z   emr09837.sum.Z   emr09837.snx.Z 18-Nov-98
ESA esa09830-6.eph.Z esa09837.erp.Z   esa09837.sum.Z   esa09837.snx.Z 23-Nov-98
GFZ gfz09830-6.sp3.Z gfz09837.erp.Z   gfz09837.sum.Z   gfz09837.snx.Z 20-Nov-98+
IGP igp09830-6.sp3.Z igp09830-6.erp.Z igp09830-6.sum.Z                13-Nov-98
IGR igr09830-6.sp3.Z igr09830-6.erp.Z igr09830-6.sum.Z                15-Nov-98
IGS igs09830-6.sp3.Z igs09837.erp.Z   igs09837.sum.Z                  24-Nov-98
JPL jpl09830-6.sp3.Z jpl09837.erp.Z   jpl09837.sum.Z   jpl09837.snx.Z 23-Nov-98
JPL                                   jpl0983g.sum.Z   jpl0983g.snx.Z 25-Nov-98
MIT                                   mit0983g.sum.Z   mit0983g.snx.Z 30-Nov-98
NGS ngs09830-6.sp3.Z ngs09837.erp.Z   ngs09837.sum.Z   ngs09837.snx.Z 19-Nov-98
SIO sio09830-6.sp3.Z sio09837.erp.Z   sio09837.sum.Z   sio09837.snx.Z 23-Nov-98
================================================================================
Totals:  145 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0983) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  GFZ providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]