Subject: [IGSREPORT-5519] Wk 0979 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:24:28 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 24 12:24:28 PST 1998      Message Number 5519
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0979 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 24-Nov-98)
                   GPS Week 0979/IGS Operational Week 250
           (October 11 through 17, 1998; Days 98284 thru 98290)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0979

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09797.snx.Z  cod09797.ssc.Z        cod09797.sum.Z   23-Oct-98
 EMR    AC    emr09797.snx.Z  emr09797.ssc.Z        emr09797.sum.Z   27-Oct-98
 ESA    AC    esa09797.snx.Z  esa09797.ssc.Z        esa09797.sum.Z   22-Oct-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09797.snx.Z  gfz09797.ssc.Z        gfz09797.sum.Z   23-Oct-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09797.snx.Z  jpl09797.ssc.Z        jpl09797.sum.Z   23-Oct-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09797.snx.Z  ngs09797.ssc.Z        ngs09797.sum.Z   22-Oct-98
 SIO    AC    sio09797.snx.Z  sio09797.ssc.Z        sio09797.sum.Z   25-Oct-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0979g.snx.Z  jpl0979g.ssc.Z        jpl0979g.sum.Z   05-Nov-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0979g.snx.Z  mit0979g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0979g.sum.Z   05-Nov-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09797.snx.Z  aus09797.ssc.Z        aus09797.sum.Z   16-Nov-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09797.snx.Z  eur09797.ssc.Z        eur09797.sum.Z   10-Nov-98
 PGC   RNAAC  pgc09797.snx.Z  pgc09797.ssc.Z        pgc09797.sum.Z   16-Nov-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]