Subject: [IGSREPORT-5500] Wk 0978 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:01:34 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 17 13:01:34 PST 1998      Message Number 5500
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0978 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 17-Nov-98)
                   GPS Week 0978/IGS Operational Week 249
           (October 04 through 10, 1998; Days 98277 thru 98283)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0978

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09787.snx.Z  cod09787.ssc.Z        cod09787.sum.Z   16-Oct-98
 EMR    AC    emr09787.snx.Z  emr09787.ssc.Z        emr09787.sum.Z   15-Oct-98
 ESA    AC    esa09787.snx.Z  esa09787.ssc.Z        esa09787.sum.Z   15-Oct-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09787.snx.Z  gfz09787.ssc.Z        gfz09787.sum.Z   16-Oct-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09787.snx.Z  jpl09787.ssc.Z        jpl09787.sum.Z   19-Oct-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09787.snx.Z  ngs09787.ssc.Z        ngs09787.sum.Z   15-Oct-98
 SIO    AC    sio09787.snx.Z  sio09787.ssc.Z        sio09787.sum.Z   19-Oct-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0978g.snx.Z  jpl0978g.ssc.Z        jpl0978g.sum.Z   20-Oct-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0978g.snx.Z  mit0978g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0978g.sum.Z   29-Oct-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09787.snx.Z  aus09787.ssc.Z        aus09787.sum.Z   02-Nov-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09787.snx.Z  eur09787.ssc.Z        eur09787.sum.Z   03-Nov-98
 PGC   RNAAC  pgc09787.snx.Z  pgc09787.ssc.Z        pgc09787.sum.Z   30-Oct-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]