Subject: [IGSREPORT-5499] Wk 0981 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:01:10 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 17 13:01:10 PST 1998      Message Number 5499
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0981 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Nov-98)
                   GPS Week 0981/IGS Operational Week 252
           (October 25 through 31, 1998; Days 98298 thru 98304)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0981**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09810-6.eph.Z cod09817.erp.Z   cod09817.sum.Z   cod09817.snx.Z 06-Nov-98
EMR emr09810-6.eph.Z emr09817.erp.Z   emr09817.sum.Z   emr09817.snx.Z 04-Nov-98
ESA esa09810-6.eph.Z esa09817.erp.Z   esa09817.sum.Z   esa09817.snx.Z 10-Nov-98
GFZ gfz09810-6.sp3.Z gfz09817.erp.Z   gfz09817.sum.Z   gfz09817.snx.Z 06-Nov-98
IGP igp09810-6.sp3.Z igp09810-6.erp.Z igp09810-6.sum.Z                30-Oct-98+
IGR igr09810-6.sp3.Z igr09810-6.erp.Z igr09810-6.sum.Z                01-Nov-98+
IGS igs09810-6.sp3.Z igs09817.erp.Z   igs09817.sum.Z                  10-Nov-98
JPL jpl09810-6.sp3.Z jpl09817.erp.Z   jpl09817.sum.Z   jpl09817.snx.Z 09-Nov-98
JPL                                   jpl0981g.sum.Z   jpl0981g.snx.Z 11-Nov-98
NGS ngs09810-6.sp3.Z ngs09817.erp.Z   ngs09817.sum.Z   ngs09817.snx.Z 04-Nov-98
SIO sio09810-6.sp3.Z sio09817.erp.Z   sio09817.sum.Z   sio09817.snx.Z 07-Nov-98
================================================================================
Totals:  134 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0981) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]