Subject: [IGSREPORT-5485] Wk 0977 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:55:48 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 10 12:55:48 PST 1998      Message Number 5485
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0977 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 10-Nov-98)
                   GPS Week 0977/IGS Operational Week 248
         (September 27 through October 03, 1998; Days 98270 thru 98276)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0977

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09777.snx.Z  cod09777.ssc.Z        cod09777.sum.Z   09-Oct-98
 EMR    AC    emr09777.snx.Z  emr09777.ssc.Z        emr09777.sum.Z   07-Oct-98
 ESA    AC    esa09777.snx.Z  esa09777.ssc.Z        esa09777.sum.Z   09-Oct-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09777.snx.Z  gfz09777.ssc.Z        gfz09777.sum.Z   08-Oct-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09777.snx.Z  jpl09777.ssc.Z        jpl09777.sum.Z   12-Oct-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09777.snx.Z  ngs09777.ssc.Z        ngs09777.sum.Z   09-Oct-98
 SIO    AC    sio09777.snx.Z  sio09777.ssc.Z        sio09777.sum.Z   10-Oct-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0977g.snx.Z  jpl0977g.ssc.Z        jpl0977g.sum.Z   20-Oct-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0977g.snx.Z  mit0977g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0977g.sum.Z   22-Oct-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0977g.snx.Z  ncl0977g.ssc.Z        ncl0977g.sum.Z   15-Oct-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09777.snx.Z  aus09777.ssc.Z        aus09777.sum.Z   29-Oct-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09777.snx.Z  eur09777.ssc.Z        eur09777.sum.Z   27-Oct-98
 PGC   RNAAC  pgc09777.snx.Z  pgc09777.ssc.Z        pgc09777.sum.Z   30-Oct-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 2 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]