Subject: [IGSREPORT-5484] Wk 0980 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:55:06 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 10 12:55:06 PST 1998      Message Number 5484
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0980 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Nov-98)
                   GPS Week 0980/IGS Operational Week 251
           (October 18 through 24, 1998; Days 98291 thru 98297)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0980**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09800-6.eph.Z cod09807.erp.Z   cod09807.sum.Z   cod09807.snx.Z 30-Oct-98
EMR emr09800-6.eph.Z emr09807.erp.Z   emr09807.sum.Z   emr09807.snx.Z 28-Oct-98
ESA esa09800-6.eph.Z esa09807.erp.Z   esa09807.sum.Z   esa09807.snx.Z 30-Oct-98
GFZ gfz09800-6.sp3.Z gfz09807.erp.Z   gfz09807.sum.Z   gfz09807.snx.Z 30-Oct-98
IGP igp09800-6.sp3.Z igp09800-6.erp.Z igp09800-6.sum.Z                23-Oct-98+
IGR igr09800-6.sp3.Z igr09800-6.erp.Z igr09800-6.sum.Z                25-Oct-98+
IGS igs09800-6.sp3.Z igs09807.erp.Z   igs09807.sum.Z                  03-Nov-98
JPL jpl09800-6.sp3.Z jpl09807.erp.Z   jpl09807.sum.Z   jpl09807.snx.Z 02-Nov-98
JPL                                   jpl0980g.sum.Z   jpl0980g.snx.Z 05-Nov-98
MIT                                   mit0980g.sum.Z   mit0980g.snx.Z 09-Nov-98
NGS ngs09800-6.sp3.Z ngs09807.erp.Z   ngs09807.sum.Z   ngs09807.snx.Z 29-Oct-98
SIO sio09800-6.sp3.Z sio09807.erp.Z   sio09807.sum.Z   sio09807.snx.Z 30-Oct-98
================================================================================
Totals:  138 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0980) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]