Subject: [IGSREPORT-546] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0715
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 15 OCT 1993 17:52:34

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     15-OCT-1993 17:52:34       Message Number 546
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0715
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Oct-93)
                       GPS Week 0715/IGS Pilot Week 47
               (Septemeber 19 thru 25, 1993; Days 262 thru 268)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0715]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07150-6.EPH      SP3     COD07157.ERP   COD07157.SUM     05-Oct-93
 EMR     EMR07150-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07157.ERP   EMR07157.SUM     05-Oct-93
 ESA     ESA07150-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07157.ERP   ESA07157.SUM     01-Oct-93
 GFZ     GFZ07150-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07157.ERP   GFZ07157.SUM     04-Oct-93
 JPL     JPL07157.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL07157.ERP   JPL07157.SUM     07-Oct-93
 NGS     NGS07150-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07150-6.SUM   05-Oct-93
 SIO     SIO07150-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07157.ERP   SIO07157.SUM     03-Oct-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (12.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index