Subject: [IGSREPORT-5424] Wk 0974 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:18:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 20 13:18:08 PDT 1998      Message Number 5424
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0974 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 20-Oct-98)
                   GPS Week 0974/IGS Operational Week 245
           (September 06 through 12, 1998; Days 98249 thru 98255)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0974

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09747.snx.Z  cod09747.ssc.Z        cod09747.sum.Z   18-Sep-98
 EMR    AC    emr09747.snx.Z  emr09747.ssc.Z        emr09747.sum.Z   17-Sep-98
 ESA    AC    esa09747.snx.Z  esa09747.ssc.Z        esa09747.sum.Z   18-Sep-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09747.snx.Z  gfz09747.ssc.Z        gfz09747.sum.Z   18-Sep-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09747.snx.Z  jpl09747.ssc.Z        jpl09747.sum.Z   18-Sep-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09747.snx.Z  ngs09747.ssc.Z        ngs09747.sum.Z   18-Sep-98
 SIO    AC    sio09747.snx.Z  sio09747.ssc.Z        sio09747.sum.Z   21-Sep-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0974g.snx.Z  jpl0974g.ssc.Z        jpl0974g.sum.Z   21-Sep-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0974g.snx.Z  mit0974g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0974g.sum.Z   29-Sep-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0974g.snx.Z  ncl0974g.ssc.Z        ncl0974g.sum.Z   28-Sep-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09747.snx.Z  aus09747.ssc.Z        aus09747.sum.Z   07-Oct-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09747.snx.Z  eur09747.ssc.Z        eur09747.sum.Z   06-Oct-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09747.snx.Z  gia09747.ssc.Z        gia09747.sum.Z   10-Oct-98
 PGC   RNAAC  pgc09747.snx.Z  pgc09747.ssc.Z        pgc09747.sum.Z   09-Oct-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09747.snx.Z  sir09747.ssc.Z        sir09747.sum.Z   14-Oct-98
================================================================================
Totals:  49 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 5 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]