Subject: [IGSREPORT-5423] Wk 0973 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:17:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 20 13:17:59 PDT 1998      Message Number 5423
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0973 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 20-Oct-98)
                   GPS Week 0973/IGS Operational Week 244
         (August 30 through September 05, 1998; Days 98242 thru 98248)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0973

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09737.snx.Z  cod09737.ssc.Z        cod09737.sum.Z   11-Sep-98
 EMR    AC    emr09737.snx.Z  emr09737.ssc.Z        emr09737.sum.Z   10-Sep-98
 ESA    AC    esa09737.snx.Z  esa09737.ssc.Z        esa09737.sum.Z   14-Sep-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09737.snx.Z  gfz09737.ssc.Z        gfz09737.sum.Z   10-Sep-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09737.snx.Z  jpl09737.ssc.Z        jpl09737.sum.Z   14-Sep-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09737.snx.Z  ngs09737.ssc.Z        ngs09737.sum.Z   11-Sep-98
 SIO    AC    sio09737.snx.Z  sio09737.ssc.Z        sio09737.sum.Z   11-Sep-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0973g.snx.Z  jpl0973g.ssc.Z        jpl0973g.sum.Z   16-Sep-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0973g.snx.Z  mit0973g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0973g.sum.Z   22-Sep-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0973g.snx.Z  ncl0973g.ssc.Z        ncl0973g.sum.Z   28-Sep-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0973p.snx.Z  ncl0973p.ssc.Z        ncl0973p.sum.Z   15-Oct-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09737.snx.Z  aus09737.ssc.Z        aus09737.sum.Z   25-Sep-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09737.snx.Z  eur09737.ssc.Z        eur09737.sum.Z   29-Sep-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09737.snx.Z  gia09737.ssc.Z        gia09737.sum.Z   29-Sep-98
 PGC   RNAAC  pgc09737.snx.Z  pgc09737.ssc.Z        pgc09737.sum.Z   09-Oct-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09737.snx.Z  sir09737.ssc.Z        sir09737.sum.Z   11-Oct-98
================================================================================
Totals:  52 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 5 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]