Subject: [IGSREPORT-5422] Wk 0977 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:17:31 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 20 13:17:31 PDT 1998      Message Number 5422
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0977 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Oct-98)
                   GPS Week 0977/IGS Operational Week 248
      (September 27 through October 03, 1998; Days 98270 thru 98276)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0977**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09770-6.eph.Z cod09777.erp.Z   cod09777.sum.Z   cod09777.snx.Z 09-Oct-98
EMR emr09770-6.eph.Z emr09777.erp.Z   emr09777.sum.Z   emr09777.snx.Z 07-Oct-98
ESA esa09770-6.eph.Z esa09777.erp.Z   esa09777.sum.Z   esa09777.snx.Z 09-Oct-98
GFZ gfz09770-6.sp3.Z gfz09777.erp.Z   gfz09777.sum.Z   gfz09777.snx.Z 08-Oct-98
IGP igp09770-6.sp3.Z igp09770-6.erp.Z igp09770-6.sum.Z                02-Oct-98+
IGR igr09770-6.sp3.Z igr09770-6.erp.Z igr09770-6.sum.Z                04-Oct-98+
IGS igs09770-6.sp3.Z igs09777.erp.Z   igs09777.sum.Z                  14-Oct-98
JPL jpl09770-6.sp3.Z jpl09777.erp.Z   jpl09777.sum.Z   jpl09777.snx.Z 12-Oct-98
NCL                                   ncl0977g.sum.Z   ncl0977g.snx.Z 15-Oct-98
NGS ngs09770-6.sp3.Z ngs09777.erp.Z   ngs09777.sum.Z   ngs09777.snx.Z 09-Oct-98
SIO sio09770-6.sp3.Z sio09777.erp.Z   sio09777.sum.Z   sio09777.snx.Z 10-Oct-98
================================================================================
Totals:  134 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0977) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]