Subject: [IGSREPORT-5421] Wk 0976 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:17:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 20 13:17:20 PDT 1998      Message Number 5421
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0976 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Oct-98)
                   GPS Week 0976/IGS Operational Week 247
          (September 20 through 26, 1998; Days 98263 thru 98269)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0976**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
AUS                                   aus09767.sum.Z   aus09767.snx.Z 18-Oct-98
COD cod09760-6.eph.Z cod09767.erp.Z   cod09767.sum.Z   cod09767.snx.Z 02-Oct-98
EMR emr09760-6.eph.Z emr09767.erp.Z   emr09767.sum.Z   emr09767.snx.Z 01-Oct-98
ESA esa09760-6.eph.Z esa09767.erp.Z   esa09767.sum.Z   esa09767.snx.Z 05-Oct-98
GFZ gfz09760-6.sp3.Z gfz09767.erp.Z   gfz09767.sum.Z   gfz09767.snx.Z 02-Oct-98
IGP igp09760-6.sp3.Z igp09760-6.erp.Z igp09760-6.sum.Z                25-Sep-98+
IGR igr09760-6.sp3.Z igr09760-6.erp.Z igr09760-6.sum.Z                27-Sep-98+
IGS igs09760-6.sp3.Z igs09767.erp.Z   igs09767.sum.Z                  06-Oct-98
JPL jpl09760-6.sp3.Z jpl09767.erp.Z   jpl09767.sum.Z   jpl09767.snx.Z 05-Oct-98
MIT                                   mit09767.sum.Z   mit09767.snx.Z 15-Oct-98
NCL                                   ncl0976g.sum.Z   ncl0976g.snx.Z 08-Oct-98
NGS ngs09760-6.sp3.Z ngs09767.erp.Z   ngs09767.sum.Z   ngs09767.snx.Z 05-Oct-98
PGC                                   pgc09767.sum.Z   pgc09767.snx.Z 15-Oct-98
SIO sio09760-6.sp3.Z sio09767.erp.Z   sio09767.sum.Z   sio09767.snx.Z 03-Oct-98
================================================================================
Totals:  144 files from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0976) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]