Subject: [IGSREPORT-5389] Wk 0972 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 9:12:40 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  7  9:12:40 PDT 1998      Message Number 5389
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0972 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Oct-98)
                   GPS Week 0972/IGS Operational Week 243
            (August 23 through 29, 1998; Days 98235 thru 98241)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0972

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09727.snx.Z  cod09727.ssc.Z        cod09727.sum.Z   05-Sep-98
 EMR    AC    emr09727.snx.Z  emr09727.ssc.Z        emr09727.sum.Z   08-Sep-98
 ESA    AC    esa09727.snx.Z  esa09727.ssc.Z        esa09727.sum.Z   07-Sep-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09727.snx.Z  gfz09727.ssc.Z        gfz09727.sum.Z   04-Sep-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09727.snx.Z  jpl09727.ssc.Z        jpl09727.sum.Z   08-Sep-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09727.snx.Z  ngs09727.ssc.Z        ngs09727.sum.Z   08-Sep-98
 SIO    AC    sio09727.snx.Z  sio09727.ssc.Z        sio09727.sum.Z   04-Sep-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0972g.snx.Z  jpl0972g.ssc.Z        jpl0972g.sum.Z   11-Sep-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0972g.snx.Z  mit0972g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0972g.sum.Z   15-Sep-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0972g.snx.Z  ncl0972g.ssc.Z        ncl0972g.sum.Z   25-Sep-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09727.snx.Z  aus09727.ssc.Z        aus09727.sum.Z   22-Sep-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09727.snx.Z  eur09727.ssc.Z        eur09727.sum.Z   22-Sep-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09727.snx.Z  gia09727.ssc.Z        gia09727.sum.Z   17-Sep-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09727.snx.Z  sir09727.ssc.Z        sir09727.sum.Z   06-Sep-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]