Subject: [IGSREPORT-5388] Wk 0975 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 9:11:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  7  9:11:54 PDT 1998      Message Number 5388
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0975 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Oct-98)
                   GPS Week 0975/IGS Operational Week 246
          (September 13 through 19, 1998; Days 98256 thru 98262)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0975**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09750-6.eph.Z cod09757.erp.Z   cod09757.sum.Z   cod09757.snx.Z 25-Sep-98
EMR emr09750-6.eph.Z emr09757.erp.Z   emr09757.sum.Z   emr09757.snx.Z 30-Sep-98
ESA esa09750-6.eph.Z esa09757.erp.Z   esa09757.sum.Z   esa09757.snx.Z 28-Sep-98
GFZ gfz09750-6.sp3.Z gfz09757.erp.Z   gfz09757.sum.Z   gfz09757.snx.Z 24-Sep-98
IGP igp09750-6.sp3.Z igp09750-6.erp.Z igp09750-6.sum.Z                18-Sep-98+
IGR igr09750-6.sp3.Z igr09750-6.erp.Z igr09750-6.sum.Z                20-Sep-98+
IGS igs09750-6.sp3.Z igs09757.erp.Z   igs09757.sum.Z                  29-Sep-98
JPL jpl09750-6.sp3.Z jpl09757.erp.Z   jpl09757.sum.Z   jpl09757.snx.Z 28-Sep-98
ncl                                   ncl0975g.sum.Z   ncl0975g.snx.Z 06-Oct-98
NGS ngs09750-6.sp3.Z ngs09757.erp.Z   ngs09757.sum.Z   ngs09757.snx.Z 28-Sep-98
SIO sio09750-6.sp3.Z sio09757.erp.Z   sio09757.sum.Z   sio09757.snx.Z 29-Sep-98
================================================================================
Totals:  134 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0975) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]