Subject: [IGSREPORT-5360] Wk 0971 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:40:33 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 29 13:40:33 PDT 1998      Message Number 5360
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0971 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0971/IGS Operational Week 242
            (August 16 through 22, 1998; Days 98228 thru 98234)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0971

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09717.snx.Z  cod09717.ssc.Z        cod09717.sum.Z   28-Aug-98
 EMR    AC    emr09717.snx.Z  emr09717.ssc.Z        emr09717.sum.Z   02-Sep-98
 ESA    AC    esa09717.snx.Z  esa09717.ssc.Z        esa09717.sum.Z   31-Aug-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09717.snx.Z  gfz09717.ssc.Z        gfz09717.sum.Z   31-Aug-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09717.snx.Z  jpl09717.ssc.Z        jpl09717.sum.Z   31-Aug-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09717.snx.Z  ngs09717.ssc.Z        ngs09717.sum.Z   02-Sep-98
 SIO    AC    sio09717.snx.Z  sio09717.ssc.Z        sio09717.sum.Z   29-Aug-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0971g.snx.Z  jpl0971g.ssc.Z        jpl0971g.sum.Z   11-Sep-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0971g.snx.Z  mit0971g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0971g.sum.Z   08-Sep-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0971g.snx.Z  ncl0971g.ssc.Z        ncl0971g.sum.Z   25-Sep-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09717.snx.Z  aus09717.ssc.Z        aus09717.sum.Z   11-Sep-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09717.snx.Z  eur09717.ssc.Z        eur09717.sum.Z   15-Sep-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09717.snx.Z  gia09717.ssc.Z        gia09717.sum.Z   15-Sep-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09717.snx.Z  sir09717.ssc.Z        sir09717.sum.Z   23-Sep-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]