Subject: [IGSREPORT-5359] Wk 0974 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:40:10 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 29 13:40:10 PDT 1998      Message Number 5359
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0974 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0974/IGS Operational Week 245
          (September 06 through 12, 1998; Days 98249 thru 98255)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0974**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09740-6.eph.Z cod09747.erp.Z   cod09747.sum.Z   cod09747.snx.Z 18-Sep-98
EMR emr09740-6.eph.Z emr09747.erp.Z   emr09747.sum.Z   emr09747.snx.Z 17-Sep-98
ESA esa09740-6.eph.Z esa09747.erp.Z   esa09747.sum.Z   esa09747.snx.Z 18-Sep-98
GFZ gfz09740-6.sp3.Z gfz09747.erp.Z   gfz09747.sum.Z   gfz09747.snx.Z 18-Sep-98
IGP igp09740-6.sp3.Z igp09740-6.erp.Z igp09740-6.sum.Z                11-Sep-98+
IGR igr09740-6.sp3.Z igr09740-6.erp.Z igr09740-6.sum.Z                13-Sep-98+
IGS igs09740-6.sp3.Z igs09747.erp.Z   igs09747.sum.Z                  21-Sep-98
JPL jpl09740-6.sp3.Z jpl09747.erp.Z   jpl09747.sum.Z   jpl09747.snx.Z 18-Sep-98
JPL                                   jpl0974g.sum.Z   jpl0974g.snx.Z 21-Sep-98
ncl                                   ncl0974g.sum.Z   ncl0974g.snx.Z 28-Sep-98
NGS ngs09740-6.sp3.Z ngs09747.erp.Z   ngs09747.sum.Z   ngs09747.snx.Z 18-Sep-98
SIO sio09740-6.sp3.Z sio09747.erp.Z   sio09747.sum.Z   sio09747.snx.Z 21-Sep-98
================================================================================
Totals:  137 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0974) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]