Subject: [IGSREPORT-535] CDDIS Products Holdings (714)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 7 OCT 1993 16:52:07

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      7-OCT-1993 16:52:07       Message Number 535
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (714)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Oct-93)
                       GPS Week 0714/IGS Pilot Week 46
               (Septemeber 12 thru 18, 1993; Days 255 thru 261)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0714]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07140-6.EPH      SP3     COD07147.ERP   COD07147.SUM     27-Sep-93
 EMR     EMR07140-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07147.ERP   EMR07147.SUM     21-Sep-93
 ESA     ESA07140-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07147.ERP   ESA07147.SUM     28-Sep-93
 GFZ     GFZ07140-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07147.ERP   GFZ07147.SUM     24-Sep-93
 JPL     JPL07147.SP1,SP3   SP1,SP3  JPL07147.ERP   JPL07147.SUM     28-Sep-93
 NGS     NGS07140-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07140-6.SUM   25-Sep-93
 SIO     SIO07140-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07147.ERP   SIO07147.SUM     25-Sep-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  70 files (12.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index