Subject: [IGSREPORT-5339] Wk 0970 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:16:34 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 22 12:16:34 PDT 1998      Message Number 5339
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0970 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 22-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0970/IGS Operational Week 241
            (August 09 through 15, 1998; Days 98220 thru 98226)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0970

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09707.snx.Z  cod09707.ssc.Z        cod09707.sum.Z   21-Aug-98
 EMR    AC    emr09707.snx.Z  emr09707.ssc.Z        emr09707.sum.Z   19-Aug-98
 ESA    AC    esa09707.snx.Z  esa09707.ssc.Z        esa09707.sum.Z   24-Aug-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09707.snx.Z  gfz09707.ssc.Z        gfz09707.sum.Z   20-Aug-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09707.snx.Z  jpl09707.ssc.Z        jpl09707.sum.Z   25-Aug-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09707.snx.Z  ngs09707.ssc.Z        ngs09707.sum.Z   24-Aug-98
 SIO    AC    sio09707.snx.Z  sio09707.ssc.Z        sio09707.sum.Z   22-Aug-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0970g.snx.Z  jpl0970g.ssc.Z        jpl0970g.sum.Z   11-Sep-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0970g.snx.Z  mit0970g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0970g.sum.Z   31-Aug-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0970g.snx.Z  ncl0970g.ssc.Z        ncl0970g.sum.Z   27-Aug-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09707.snx.Z  aus09707.ssc.Z        aus09707.sum.Z   06-Sep-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09707.snx.Z  eur09707.ssc.Z        eur09707.sum.Z   08-Sep-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09707.snx.Z  gia09707.ssc.Z        gia09707.sum.Z   15-Sep-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09707.snx.Z  sir09707.ssc.Z        sir09707.sum.Z   16-Sep-98
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]