Subject: [IGSREPORT-5338] Wk 0973 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:15:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 22 12:15:08 PDT 1998      Message Number 5338
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0973 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0973/IGS Operational Week 243
       (August 30 through September 05, 1998; Days 98242 thru 98248)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0973**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09730-6.eph.Z cod09737.erp.Z   cod09737.sum.Z   cod09737.snx.Z 11-Sep-98
EMR emr09730-6.eph.Z emr09737.erp.Z   emr09737.sum.Z   emr09737.snx.Z 10-Sep-98
ESA esa09730-6.eph.Z esa09737.erp.Z   esa09737.sum.Z   esa09737.snx.Z 14-Sep-98
GFZ gfz09730-6.sp3.Z gfz09737.erp.Z   gfz09737.sum.Z   gfz09737.snx.Z 10-Sep-98
IGP igp09730-6.sp3.Z igp09730-6.erp.Z igp09730-6.sum.Z                04-Sep-98+
IGR igr09730-6.sp3.Z igr09730-6.erp.Z igr09730-6.sum.Z                06-Sep-98+
IGS igs09730-6.sp3.Z igs09737.erp.Z   igs09737.sum.Z                  15-Sep-98
JPL jpl09730-6.sp3.Z jpl09737.erp.Z   jpl09737.sum.Z   jpl09737.snx.Z 14-Sep-98
JPL                                   jpl0973g.sum.Z   jpl0973g.snx.Z 16-Sep-98
NGS ngs09730-6.sp3.Z ngs09737.erp.Z   ngs09737.sum.Z   ngs09737.snx.Z 11-Sep-98
SIO sio09730-6.sp3.Z sio09737.erp.Z   sio09737.sum.Z   sio09737.snx.Z 20-Sep-98
================================================================================
Totals:  134 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0973) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]