Subject: [IGSREPORT-5317] Wk 0969 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 8:30:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 15  8:30:14 PDT 1998      Message Number 5317
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0969 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 15-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0969/IGS Operational Week 240
            (August 02 through 08, 1998; Days 98213 thru 98219)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0969

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09697.snx.Z  cod09697.ssc.Z        cod09697.sum.Z   14-Aug-98
 EMR    AC    emr09697.snx.Z  emr09697.ssc.Z        emr09697.sum.Z   19-Aug-98
 ESA    AC    esa09697.snx.Z  esa09697.ssc.Z        esa09697.sum.Z   18-Aug-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09697.snx.Z  gfz09697.ssc.Z        gfz09697.sum.Z   13-Aug-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09697.snx.Z  jpl09697.ssc.Z        jpl09697.sum.Z   18-Aug-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09697.snx.Z  ngs09697.ssc.Z        ngs09697.sum.Z   17-Aug-98
 SIO    AC    sio09697.snx.Z  sio09697.ssc.Z        sio09697.sum.Z   15-Aug-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0969g.snx.Z  jpl0969g.ssc.Z        jpl0969g.sum.Z   11-Sep-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0969g.snx.Z  mit0969g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0969g.sum.Z   27-Aug-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0969g.snx.Z  ncl0969g.ssc.Z        ncl0969g.sum.Z   20-Aug-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09697.snx.Z  aus09697.ssc.Z        aus09697.sum.Z   31-Aug-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09697.snx.Z  eur09697.ssc.Z        eur09697.sum.Z   01-Aug-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09697.snx.Z  gia09697.ssc.Z        gia09697.sum.Z   08-Sep-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09697.snx.Z  sir09697.ssc.Z        sir09697.sum.Z   15-Sep-98
================================================================================
Totals:  45 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]