Subject: [IGSREPORT-5295] Wk 0968 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 9:08:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep  9  9:08:52 PDT 1998      Message Number 5295
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0968 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 09-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0968/IGS Operational Week 239
          (July 26 through August 01, 1998; Days 98206 thru 98212)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0968

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09687.snx.Z  cod09687.ssc.Z        cod09687.sum.Z   07-Jul-98
 EMR    AC    emr09687.snx.Z  emr09687.ssc.Z        emr09687.sum.Z   06-Aug-98
 ESA    AC    esa09687.snx.Z  esa09687.ssc.Z        esa09687.sum.Z   12-Aug-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09687.snx.Z  gfz09687.ssc.Z        gfz09687.sum.Z   06-Jul-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09687.snx.Z  jpl09687.ssc.Z        jpl09687.sum.Z   11-Aug-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09687.snx.Z  ngs09687.ssc.Z        ngs09687.sum.Z   11-Aug-98
 SIO    AC    sio09687.snx.Z  sio09687.ssc.Z        sio09687.sum.Z   07-Jul-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0968g.snx.Z  mit0968g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0968g.sum.Z   20-Aug-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0968g.snx.Z  ncl0968g.ssc.Z        ncl0968g.sum.Z   17-Aug-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09687.snx.Z  aus09687.ssc.Z        aus09687.sum.Z   24-Aug-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09687.snx.Z  eur09687.ssc.Z        eur09687.sum.Z   25-Aug-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09687.snx.Z  gia09687.ssc.Z        gia09687.sum.Z   26-Aug-98
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 3 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]