Subject: [IGSREPORT-5294] Wk 0971 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 9:08:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep  9  9:08:29 PDT 1998      Message Number 5294
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0971 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0971/IGS Operational Week 241
            (August 16 through 22, 1998; Days 98228 thru 98234)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0971**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09710-6.eph.Z cod09717.erp.Z   cod09717.sum.Z   cod09717.snx.Z 28-Aug-98
EMR emr09710-6.eph.Z emr09717.erp.Z   emr09717.sum.Z   emr09717.snx.Z 02-Sep-98
ESA esa09710-6.eph.Z esa09717.erp.Z   esa09717.sum.Z   esa09717.snx.Z 31-Aug-98
GFZ gfz09710-6.sp3.Z gfz09717.erp.Z   gfz09717.sum.Z   gfz09717.snx.Z 31-Aug-98
IGP igp09710-6.sp3.Z igp09710-6.erp.Z igp09710-6.sum.Z                21-Aug-98+
IGR igr09710-6.sp3.Z igr09710-6.erp.Z igr09710-6.sum.Z                23-Aug-98+
IGS igs09710-6.sp3.Z igs09717.erp.Z   igs09717.sum.Z                  02-Sep-98
JPL jpl09710-6.sp3.Z jpl09717.erp.Z   jpl09717.sum.Z   jpl09717.snx.Z 01-Sep-98
MIT                                   mit0971g.sum.Z   mit0971g.snx.Z 08-Sep-98
NGS ngs09710-6.sp3.Z ngs09717.erp.Z   ngs09717.sum.Z   ngs09717.snx.Z 02-Sep-98
SIO sio09710-6.sp3.Z sio09717.erp.Z   sio09717.sum.Z   sio09717.snx.Z 29-Aug-98
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0971) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]