Subject: [IGSREPORT-529] IGN DATA STATUS (715)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 5 OCT 1993 09:20:18

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      5-OCT-1993 09:20:18       Message Number 529
***********************************************************************

FROM: L. DANIEL
SUBJ: IGN DATA STATUS (715)
---------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of 30-SEP-1993 08:15:38.42)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #715    19/9/1993 to 25/9/1993   days 262-268        

                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2  
                                           6   6   6   6   6   6   6  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         2   3   4   5   6   7   8  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRASSE               CRGA ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   -   -   -   -   -  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOB1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE SNR-8000   -   X   -   -   -   -   -  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
RICHMOND             RCM4 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816AT   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  41