Subject: [IGSREPORT-5275] Wk 0970 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 5:52:24 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Sep  3  5:52:24 PDT 1998      Message Number 5275
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0970 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0970/IGS Operational Week 241
            (August 09 through 15, 1998; Days 98221 thru 98228)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0970**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09700-6.eph.Z cod09707.erp.Z   cod09707.sum.Z   cod09707.snx.Z 21-Aug-98
EMR emr09700-6.eph.Z emr09707.erp.Z   emr09707.sum.Z   emr09707.snx.Z 19-Aug-98
ESA esa09700-6.eph.Z esa09707.erp.Z   esa09707.sum.Z   esa09707.snx.Z 24-Aug-98
GFZ gfz09700-6.sp3.Z gfz09707.erp.Z   gfz09707.sum.Z   gfz09707.snx.Z 20-Aug-98
IGP igp09700-6.sp3.Z igp09700-6.erp.Z igp09700-6.sum.Z                14-Aug-98+
IGR igr09700-6.sp3.Z igr09700-6.erp.Z igr09700-6.sum.Z                16-Aug-98+
IGS igs09700-6.sp3.Z igs09707.erp.Z   igs09707.sum.Z                  26-Aug-98
JPL jpl09700-6.sp3.Z jpl09707.erp.Z   jpl09707.sum.Z   jpl09707.snx.Z 25-Aug-98
MIT                                   mit0970g.sum.Z   mit0970g.snx.Z 31-Aug-98
NCL                                   ncl0970g.sum.Z   ncl0970g.snx.Z 27-Aug-98
NGS ngs09700-6.sp3.Z ngs09707.erp.Z   ngs09707.sum.Z   ngs09707.snx.Z 24-Aug-98
SIO sio09700-6.sp3.Z sio09707.erp.Z   sio09707.sum.Z   sio09707.snx.Z 22-Aug-98
================================================================================
Totals:  137 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0970) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]