Subject: [IGSREPORT-5274] Wk 0972 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:15:43 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep  2 15:15:43 PDT 1998      Message Number 5274
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
Subject: Wk 0972 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Week 0972 SIO Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0972

Submitted by: Jeff Dean, Chris Roelle, and Paul Jamason
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products
WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of September 2, 1998  21:00:16  GMT

         C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

           GPS WEEK # 0972               08/23/98 - 08/29/98     DOY 235 - DOY 241

                                                                              2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                                                 NET   SITE TYPE OF           3  3  3  3  3  4  4
   SITE NAME               LOCATION                    CODE RECEIVER          5  6  7  8  9  0  1
---------------- ----------------------------- ------- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Skinner     Temecula, CA, USA               SCIGN bill ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B B1
Blythe           Blythe, CA, USA                 SCIGN blyt ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
China Lake       Coso Junction, CA, USA          SCIGN coso ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa          Yucaipa, CA, USA                SCIGN crfp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Durmid Hill      Durmid, CA, USA                 SCIGN dhlg ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Mathews     Lake Mathews, CA, USA           SCIGN math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak    Monument Peak SLR, CA, USA      SCIGN monp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1         Pinyon Flat, CA, USA            SCIGN pin1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 2         Pinyon Flat, CA, USA            SCIGN pin2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinemeadow       Pinemeadow, CA, USA             SCIGN roch ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Clemente Is. San Clemente Is., CA, USA       SCIGN scip ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3        La Jolla, CA, USA               SCIGN sio3 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon    Bommer Canyon, CA, USA          SCIGN trak ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wide Canyon      Sky Valley, CA, USA             SCIGN widc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Burke M.S.       Pico Rivera, CA, USA            SCIGN bkms ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Brand Basin      Brand Basin, CA, USA            SCIGN bran ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chilao           Chilao, CA, USA                 SCIGN chil ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Claremont        Claremont, CA, USA              SCIGN clar ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fire Camp 9      Sylmar, CA, USA                 SCIGN cmp9 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
CSU Dominguez    Carson, CA, USA                 SCIGN csdh ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Covina H.S.      Covina, CA, USA                 SCIGN cvhs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 1    Pacoima, CA, USA                SCIGN dam1 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 2    Pacoima, CA, USA                SCIGN dam2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Downey H.S.      Downey, CA, USA                 SCIGN dyhs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Frazier Mountain Frazier Mountain, CA, USA       SCIGN fzhs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Holcomb Ridge    Pearblossom, CA, USA            SCIGN holc ASHTECH Z-12      B  B B8 B6  R B9  R
Hollydale        Hollydale, CA, USA              SCIGN holp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Lee          Hollywood, CA, USA              SCIGN leep ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lancaster        Lancaster, CA, USA              SCIGN linj ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Longdon Yard     Irwindale, CA, USA              SCIGN long ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
La Puente H.S.   La Puente, CA, USA              SCIGN lphs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Paramount H.S.   Paramount, CA, USA              SCIGN pmhs ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes     Palos Verdes, CA, USA           SCIGN pvep ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rocketdyne       Rocketdyne, CA, USA             SCIGN rock ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rialto H.S.      Rialto, CA, USA                 SCIGN rths ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Table Mountain   Wrightwood, CA, USA             SCIGN tabl ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  X  B
Torrance Ariport Torrance, CA, USA               SCIGN torp ROGUE SNR-8000    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg       Vandenberg AFB, CA, USA         SCIGN vndp ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Valley A.S.      Avocado Heights, CA, USA        SCIGN vyas ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Allen Osborne    Westlake, CA, USA               SCIGN aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Azusa            Azusa, CA, USA                  SCIGN azu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Parkfield        Parkfield, CA, USA              SCIGN carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Catalina         Catalina Is., CA, USA           SCIGN cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    9  X  X  X  X  X  8
Cicese           Enseneda, BC, Mexico            SCIGN cice ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Caltech          Pasadena, CA, USA               SCIGN cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CSU Northridge   Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN csn1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone 2      Goldstone, CA, USA              SCIGN gol2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone        Goldstone, CA, USA              SCIGN gold ROGUE SNR-8000    X  5  X  9  X  X  X
JPL Mesa         Pasadena, CA, USA               SCIGN jplm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Long Beach       Long Beach, CA, USA             SCIGN lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oat Mountain 2   Santa Suzana Mt., CA, USA       SCIGN oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
San Nicolas Is.  Port Hueneme, CA, USA           SCIGN sni1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fire Camp 8      Saddle Peak, CA, USA            SCIGN spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UCLA             Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN uclp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USC              Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whittier College Whittier, CA, USA               SCIGN whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Wilson       Mt. Wilson, CA, USA             SCIGN wlsn ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Briones Res.     Lafayette, CA, USA               BARD brib ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chabot           Lake San Leonardo, CA, USA       BARD chab ASHTECH Z-XII3    1  X  X  X  7  -  -
Columbia College Columbia, CA, USA                BARD cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Diablo       Concord, CA, USA                 BARD diab ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Farallon Is.     Farallon Islands, CA, USA        BARD farb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hopland          Hopland, CA, USA                 BARD hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Juniper          Gull Lake, CA, USA               BARD jnpr ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lutz             San Jose, CA, USA                BARD lutz TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt. Hamilton     San Jose, CA, USA                BARD mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Minaret Summit   Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD mins ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  2  X
Point Molate     Richmod, CA, USA                 BARD mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Musick Mountain  Shaver Lake, CA, USA             BARD musb ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Nunes            Sobrante, CA, USA                BARD nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oroville Dam     Oroville, CA, USA                BARD orvb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point Blunt 1    Point Blunt, CA, USA             BARD pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Parkfield        Parkfield, CA, USA               BARD pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pigeon Point 1   Pigeon Point, CA, USA            BARD ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
San Andreas Obs. Hollister, CA, USA.              BARD saob ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Stanford         Stanford, CA, USA                BARD suaa ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sutter Buttes    Colusa, CA, USA                  BARD sutb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tiburon          Tiburon, CA, USA                 BARD tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UC-Davis 1       Davis, CA, USA                   BARD ucd1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Winton           Hayward, CA, USA                 BARD wint ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin        Algonquin Park, Canada          IGS-C algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa         Arequipa, Peru                  IGS-C areq ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  7  X
Brasilia         Brasilia, Brazil                IGS-C braz ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bermuda          Bermuda                         IGS-C brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis            Davis, Antarctica               IGS-C dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Penticton        Penticton, Canada               IGS-C drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gilmore Ck. Obs. Fairbanks, AK, USA              IGS-C fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  9  X  8  X
Fortaleza        Eusebio, Brazil                 IGS-C fort ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Greenbelt        Goddard SFC, MD, USA            IGS-C gode ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz             Graz, Austria                   IGS-C graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USGS Guam Obs.   Dededo, Guam                    IGS-C guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Hartebeesthoek   Pretoria, South Africa          IGS-C hark ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart           Hobart, Australia               IGS-C hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100    9  X  X  X  X  9  9
Irkutsk          Irkutsk, Russia                 IGS-C irkt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  8  X  8  X  9  X
Kerguelen Is.    Port Francais, Kerguelen Is.    IGS-C kerg ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kitab            Kitab, Uzbekistan               IGS-C kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Kokee Park Obs.  Kokee Park, HI, USA             IGS-C kokb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs.    Kootwijk, Netherlands           IGS-C kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou           Kourou, Fr. Guyana              IGS-C kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kwajalein Atoll  Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Is.   IGS-C kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lhasa/Tibet/Chin Lhasa, Tibet, China             IGS-C lhas ROGUE SNR-8000    3  3  9  X  X  X  X
Macquarie Is.    Macquarie Is., Ant.             IGS-C mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                  IGS-C mad2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                  IGS-C madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  7  9  X  2  -
Malindi          Malindi, Kenya                  IGS-C mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas       Maspalomas, Spain               IGS-C mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera           Matera, Italy                   IGS-C mate ROGUE SNR-8       6  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald         Fort Davis, TX, USA             IGS-C mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty    North Liberty, IA, USA          IGS-C nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              IGS-C nya1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  3  8  2  X  9  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              IGS-C nyal ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
O'Higgins        O'Higgins, Antarctica           IGS-C ohig ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Onsala           Onsala, Sweden                  IGS-C onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth            Perth, Australia                IGS-C pert ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pie Town         Pie Town, NM, USA               IGS-C pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam          Potsdam, Germany                IGS-C pots ROGUE SNR-8000    -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago         Santiago, Chile                 IGS-C sant ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shanghai Obs.    Sheshan, China                  IGS-C shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  8  X  X  X
Thule AFB        Thule, Greenland                IGS-C thu1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia             IGS-C tid2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia             IGS-C tidb ROGUE SNR-8       X  9  X  9  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 IGS-C tro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 IGS-C trom ROGUE SNR-8       8  X  X  X  X  -  -
Tsukuba          Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan         IGS-C tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Villafranca      Villafranca, Spain              IGS-C vill ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford         Westford, MA, USA               IGS-C wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzel          Koetzting, Germany              IGS-C wtzr TRIMBLE SNR-8000  X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Yarragadee       Mingenew, Australia             IGS-C yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100    6  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee       Dongara, Australia              IGS-C yar2 ROGUE SNR-12      -  9  X  X  X  X  -
Yellowknife      Yellowknife, Canada             IGS-C yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ast. Obs. Iaran  Zwenigorod, Russia              IGS-C zwen ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Albert Head      Albert Head, Canada               IGS albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alt. Mast. Clk.  Colorado Springs, CO, USA         IGS amct ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ankara           Ankara, Turkey                    IGS ankr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  9  7  5  7  -  -
Ascension Is.    Ascension Island                  IGS asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whangaparaoa 3   Whangaparaoa, NZ                  IGS auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bahrain          Manama, Bahrain                   IGS bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  5  X  X  X  X
Bakosurtanal     Cibinong, Indonesia               IGS bako TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  -  -  X
Barbados         Bridgetown, Barbados              IGS barb ASHTECH Z-SURVEY  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bogota           Bogota, Colombia                  IGS bogt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Casey            Casey, Antarctica                 IGS cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chatham Island   Waitangi, New Zealand             IGS chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Churchill        Churchill, Canada                 IGS chur ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cocos Is.        Cocos Is., Australia              IGS coco ROGUE SNR-8100    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
St. Croix        Christiansted, Virgin Is.         IGS cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  9  9  8  X
Diego Garcia     Diego Garcia Is.                  IGS dgar ROGUE SNR-8000    4  4  X  9  9  9  5
Easter Island    Easter Island, Chile              IGS eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Galapagos Is.    Galapagos Islands, Ecuador        IGS gala ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  X  X  X  X
Golosiiv         Kiev, Ukraine                     IGS glsv TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Horn Point       Cambridge, MD, USA                IGS hnpt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek   Krugersdorp, S. Afr.              IGS hrao ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rabat            Rabat, Morrocco                   IGS iavh ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ind. Inst. Sci.  Bangalore, India                  IGS iisc ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  7
Kellyville       Kangerlussuaq, Greenland          IGS kely ROGUE SNR-8000    6  5  8  4  8  X  X
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                    IGS kiru ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krasnoyarsk      Krasnoyarsk, Russia               IGS kstu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
La Plata         La Plata, Argentina               IGS lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
S.S. Magodan     Magodan, Russia                   IGS mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  -  X  -  X
McMurdo          Ross Island, Antarctica           IGS mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mendeleevo       Mendeleevo, Russia                IGS mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  9  8  8  X  X  X
Metsahovi        Kirkkonummi, Finland              IGS mets ROGUE SNR-8C      8  X  X  X  8  9  X
Mauna Kea        Mauna Kea, Hawaii                 IGS mkea ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Moin             Moin, Costa Rica                  IGS moin ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Noumea           Noumea, France                    IGS noum TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  6  0  X  X  5  X  -
Ottawa           Ottawa, Canada                    IGS nrc1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yerevan          Yerevan, Armenia                  IGS nssp ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Nanyang Tech. U. Singapore                         IGS ntus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Petropavlovsk    Petr.-Kamchatka, Russia           IGS petr ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Poligan 2        Bishkek, Kyrghazstan              IGS pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  X  -  -  -
Priddis          Calgary, Canada                   IGS prds ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond         Perrine, FL, USA                  IGS rcm6 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  X  X  X  X
Reykjavik        Reykjavik, Iceland                IGS reyk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Schefferville 2  Schefferville, Canada             IGS sch2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Selezaschita     Almaty, Kazakhstan                IGS sele ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  X  X  X  X
Seychelles       Victoria, Seychelles              IGS sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Solomons Is.     Solomons Island, MD, USA          IGS sol1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  0  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's     Saint John's, Canada              IGS stjo ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  6  4  X  8  X
Sutherland       Sutherland, South Africa          IGS suth ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Suwon            Suwon-shi, Korea                  IGS suwn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Taejon           Taejon, South Korea               IGS taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taipei           Taipei, Taiwan                    IGS taiw ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tahiti           Tahiti, French Polynesia          IGS thti ROGUE SNR-8100    0  1  X  -  -  -  -
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia               IGS tid1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
U.S. Naval Ac.   Annapolis MD, USA                 IGS usna ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
U.S. Naval Obs.  Washington, DC, USA               IGS usno ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda DSTS       Usuda, Japan                      IGS usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitehorse       Whitehorse, Canada                IGS whit ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westerbork SRT   Westerbork, Netherlands           IGS wsrt ROGUE SNR-12      8  X  9  X  X  X  X
Wettzel          Koetzting, Germany                IGS wtzt TRIMBLE SNR-8000  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wuhan            Wuhan, China                      IGS wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shaanxi Obs.     Lintong, Xi'an, China             IGS xian ROGUE SNR-8100    X  -  9  X  X  X  X
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                   IGS yaka ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                   IGS yakz ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Borowa Gora      Borowa Gora, Poland             EUREF bogo ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  3  X  X
Borowiec         Borowiec, Poland                EUREF bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels         Brussels, Belgium               EUREF brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cagliari         Cagliari, Italy                 EUREF cagl ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Delft            Delft, Netherlands              EUREF delf ROGUE SNR-12      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Dentergem        Dentergem, Belgium              EUREF dent ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dourbes          Dourbes, Belgium                EUREF dour ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ebre             Roquetes, Spain                 EUREF ebre TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pecny            Ondrejov, Czech Republic        EUREF gope TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Obs. de Calern   Caussols, France                EUREF gras ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux     Herstmonceux, E. Sussex, UK     EUREF hers ROGUE SNR-8A      X  9  6  X  X  X  X
Hafelekar        Innsbruck, Austria              EUREF hflk ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hoefn            Hoefn, Iceland                  EUREF hofn TRIMBLE 400 SSI   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Joensuu          Joensuu, Finland                EUREF joen ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Jozefoslaw       Jozefoslaw, Poland              EUREF joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                  EUREF kir0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lamkowko         Olsztyn, Poland                 EUREF lama ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Martsbo          Martsbo, Sweden                 EUREF mar6 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Medicina         Medicina, Italy                 EUREF medi ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Modra-Piesok     Modra-Piesok, Slovak Rep.       EUREF mopi TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Nicosia          Nicosia, Cyprus                 EUREF nico ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Noto             Noto, Italy                     EUREF noto ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oberpfaffenhofen Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany       EUREF ober ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oslo             Oslo, Norway                    EUREF oslo TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
FOMI S.G.O.      Pence, Hungary                  EUREF penc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  X  X  X  X  X
Pfaender         Bregenz, Austria                EUREF pfan TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Riga             Riga, Latvia                    EUREF riga ROGUE RNX-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Fernando     San Fernando, Spain             EUREF sfer TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sodankyla        Sodankyla, Finland              EUREF soda ASHTECH Z-ZII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sofia            Sofia, Bulgaria                 EUREF sofi ROGUE SNR-8000    -  5  -  -  -  -  -
Stavanger        Stavanger, Norway               EUREF stav TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Svetloe          Svetloe, Russia                 EUREF svtl TRIMBLE 4000 SST  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Toulouse         Toulouse, France                EUREF toul ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Trondheim        Trondheim, Norway               EUREF tron TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
U. Of Perugia    Perugia, Italy                  EUREF unpg ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  -  -  -  -  -  X
Univ. of Padova  Padova, Italy                   EUREF upad TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Vaasa            Vaasa, Finland                  EUREF vaas ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Vardoe           Vardoe, Norway                  EUREF vard TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Venezia          Venezia, Italy                  EUREF vene ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vilhelmina       Vilhelmina, Sweden              EUREF vil0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Visby            Visby, Sweden                   EUREF vis0 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Waremme          Waremme, Belgium                EUREF ware ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wroclaw          Wroclaw, Poland                 EUREF wroc ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Zelenchukskaya   Zelenchukskaya, Russia          EUREF zeck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald       Zimmerwald, Switzerland         EUREF zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  8  X  X  X  X  X
Lac du Bonnet    Lac du Bonnet, Canada            WCDA dubo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Flin Flon        Flin Flon, Canada                WCDA flin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Holberg          Holberg, Canada                  WCDA holb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nanoose          Nanoose Bay, Canada              WCDA nano ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ucluelet         Ucluelet, Canada                 WCDA uclu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Williams Lake    Williams Lake, Canada            WCDA will ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whistler         Whistler, Canada                 WCDA wslr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Annette Island 1 Annette Island, AK, USA          CORS ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Amarillo         Amarillo, TX, USA                CORS aml5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  X  5  5  5  5  5
San Antonio      San Antonio, TX, USA             CORS anto TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  4  5  5  5  5  2
At. Oc. & Mt Lab Key Biscayne, FL, USA            CORS aoml ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  0  -  X
Arlington        Arlington, TX, USA               CORS arl5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  1  -
Aransas Pass 3   Aransas Pass, TX, USA            CORS arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Austin           Austin, TX, USA                  CORS aus5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Cold Bay 1       Cold Bay, AK, USA                CORS bay1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cold Bay 2       Cold Bay, AK, USA                CORS bay2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Beaumont         Beaumont, TX, USA                CORS bea5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Brunswick 1      Brunswick, ME, USA               CORS bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  6  -  5  9  X  X
Cape Canaveral 1 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv1 ASHTECH Z-X113    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Canaveral 2 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv2 ASHTECH Z-X113    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Canaveral 3 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv3 ASHTECH Z-X113    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Cape Canaveral 4 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv4 ASHTECH Z-X113    X  X  X  9  5  -  -
Central          Central, AK, USA                 CORS cena TRIMBLE 4000-SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Charleston 1     Charleston, SC, USA              CORS cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Cheboygan 1      Cheboygan, MI, USA               CORS chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  9  X  X
Cp. Hinchinbrook Cape Hinchinbrook, USA           CORS chi1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    8  8  8  8  7  5  6
Cape Henlopen 1  Cape Henlopen, DE, USA           CORS chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Henry 1     Cape Henry, VA                   CORS chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chatham 1        Chatham, MA, USA                 CORS cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Mendocino 1 Mendocino, CA, USA               CORS cme1 ASHTECH Z-ZII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Corpus Christi   Corpus Christi, TX, USA          CORS corc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Detroit          Detroit, MI, USA                 CORS det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dequeen          Dequeen, AR, USA                 CORS dqua TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USACE Facility   Kitty Hawk, NC, USA              CORS duck TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  5  -  -  4  X
Egmont Key 1     Egmont Key, FL                   CORS eky1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  9
Egmont Key 2     Egmont Key, FL                   CORS eky2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
English Turn 1   English Turn, LA, USA            CORS eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ft. Macon 2      Ft. Macon, NC, USA               CORS fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  0  X  0  -
Ft. Stevens 1    Ft. Stevens, OR                  CORS fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Gaithersburg     Gaithersburg, ML, USA            CORS gait TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Galveston 1      Galveston, TX, USA               CORS gal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Granada          Granada, CO, USA                 CORS gdac TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gloucester Pt.   Gloucester Pt., VA, USA          CORS glpt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Glennallen       Glennallen, AK, USA              CORS gnaa TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gustavus 2       Gustavus, AK, USA                CORS gus2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Appleton         Appleton, WA, USA                CORS gwen ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  9  X
Hillsboro        Hillsboro, KS, USA               CORS hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Haskell          Morris, OK, USA                  CORS hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  5  X  X  X  X  X
Houston          Houston, TX, USA                 CORS hous TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  1  -  4  5
Haviland         Haviland, KS, USA                CORS hvlk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jayton           Jayton, TX, USA                  CORS jtnt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kansas City 1    Perry, KS, USA                   CORS kan1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  7  X  X  X  X
Kenai 1          Kenai, AK, USA                   CORS ken1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Up. Keweenaw 1   Upper Keweenaw, MI, USA          CORS kew1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kodiak 1         Kodiak, AK, USA                  CORS kod1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  8  9  9  9  9  9
Kokole Pt.       Kokole Point, HI, USA            CORS kok1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Key West 1       NAS Key West, FL, USA            CORS kyw1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  5  2  4  X
Key West 2       NAS Key West, FL, USA            CORS kyw2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Houston     Houston, TX, USA                 CORS lkhu TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  6  X  9  X  9  X  X
Lamont           Lamont, OK, USA                  CORS lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lubbuck          Lubbuck, TX, USA                 CORS lubb TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Memphis 2        French Bayou, AR, USA            CORS mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Miami 3          Miami, FL, USA                   CORS mia3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Miami 4          Miami, FL, USA                   CORS mia4 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  5  -  -
Milwaukee 1      Milwaukee, WI, USA               CORS mil1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Millers Ferry 1  Millers Ferry, AL, USA           CORS mlf1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Montauk Pt. 1    Montauk Point, NY, USA           CORS mnp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Mobile Point 1   Mobile Point, AL, USA            CORS mob1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
NASA SSC         Stennis, MS, USA                 CORS ndbc TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neodesha         Neodesha, KS, USA                CORS ndsk TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neebish Is. 3    Neebish Is., MI, USA             CORS neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Odessa           Odessa, TX, USA                  CORS ods5 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Pt. Arguello 1   Point Arguello, CA, USA          CORS par1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  9  X  X  X
El Paso          El Paso, TX, USA                 CORS paso TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Palestine        Palestine, TX, USA               CORS patt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pt. Loma 3       Point Loma, CA, USA              CORS plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  7  -  1  X  X  X
Platteville      Platteville, CO, USA             CORS pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Portsmouth 2     New Castle, NH, USA              CORS por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    4  -  -  -  -  -  -
Potato Point 2   Potato Point, AK, USA            CORS pot2 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  9  9  X  X  9  X
Purcell          Purcell, OK, USA                 CORS prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Puerto Rico 3    Puerto Rico, USA                 CORS pur3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  9  X  X  X  X
Rock Island 1    Rock Island, IA, USA             CORS ris1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Robinson Pt.     Robinson Point, WA, USA          CORS rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Saginaw 1        Saginaw Bay, MI, USA             CORS sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  7  X  X  9
Sallisaw 1       Sallisaw, OK, USA                CORS sal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  8  X  9  X  X  X
Seattle          Seattle, WA, USA                 CORS seaw ASHTECH Z-XII3    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sandy Hook 1     Sandy Hook, NJ, USA              CORS shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sturgeon Bay 1   Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA            CORS stb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  7  X  X  X
St. Louis 3      St. Louis, MO, USA               CORS stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  8  8  8  8  8  8
St. Paul 1       St. Paul, WI, USA                CORS stp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tucumcari        Tucumcari, NM                    CORS tcun TRIMBLE 400 SSE   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Talkeetna        Talkeetna, AK, USA               CORS tlka TRIMBLE 4000-SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Table Mt.        Table Mountain, CO, USA          CORS tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Upolo Pt. 1      Upolo Point, HI, USA             CORS upo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  9  X  X
Vici             Vici, OK, USA                    CORS vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vicksburg 1      Vicksburg, MS, USA               CORS vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whidbey Island 1 Whidbey Isl., WA, USA            CORS whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Whitefish Point  Whitefish Point, MI, USA         CORS whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Wisconsin Pt. 1  Wisconsin Pt., WI, USA           CORS wis1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Winnfield        Winnfield, LA, USA               CORS wnfl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  2
White Sands      White Sands, NM, USA             CORS wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yreka            Yreka, CA, USA                   CORS ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Youngstown 1     Youngstown, NY, USA              CORS you1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Blanco      Port Orford, OR, USA            PANGA cabl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corvallis        Corvallis, OR, USA              PANGA corv ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Goldendale Obs.  Goldendale, WA, USA             PANGA gobs TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kelso Airport    Kelso, WA, USA                  PANGA kels TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lind Hall        Ellensburg, WA, USA             PANGA lind TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neah Bay         Neah Bay, WA, USA               PANGA neah ASHTECH Z-XII     -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Neport           Neport, OR, USA                 PANGA newp ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Pacific Beach    Pacific Beach, WA, USA          PANGA pabh TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Redmond          Redmond, OR, USA                PANGA redm TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Seattle          Seattle, WA, USA                PANGA seat ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sedro Wooley     Sedro Wooley, WA, USA           PANGA sedr TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alice Springs    Alice Springs, Australia         ARGN alic ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Ceduna           Ceduna, Australia                ARGN cedu ROGUE SNR-8100    -  X  X  X  X  -  -
Darwin           Darwin, Australia                ARGN darw ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jabiru           Jabiru, Australia                ARGN jab1 ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  -  -  -  9  X
Karratha         Karratha, Australia              ARGN karr ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mawson           Mawson, Australia                ARGN maw1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Orroral          Orroral Valley, Australia        ARGN orro ASHTECH Z-XII     9  -  -  9  9  9  -
STR1             STR1                             ARGN str1 ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Townsville       Cape Freguson, Australia         ARGN tow2 ROGUE SNR-8100    -  -  -  -  -  X  9
Eilat            Eilat, Israel                 SOI-TAU elat TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Gilboa       Ma'ale Gilboa, Israel         SOI-TAU gilb ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kibbutz Kabri    Kabri, Israel                 SOI-TAU kabr ASHTECH Z-12      6  X  X  X  X  5  X
Katzrin          Katzrin, Israel               SOI-TAU katz TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mizpe Ramon      Mizpe Ramon, Israel           SOI-TAU ramo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  0  X  X
Tel Aviv         Tel Aviv, Israel              SOI-TAU tela TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Inegi            Aguascalientes, Mex.            INEGI ineg ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Scripps 2        La Jolla, CA, USA               SOPAC sio2 ASHTECH Z-12      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 4        La Jolla, CA, USA               SOPAC sio4 ASHTECH Z-12      -  -  B  B  B  B  B
CASA             Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA            JPL casa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Harvest Platform Lompoc, CA, USA                   JPL harv ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krakatoa         Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA            JPL krak ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kumtor           Kumtor, Kyrgyzstan                JPL kumt                   -  -  -  -  X  X  X
Quincy           Quincy, CA, USA                   JPL quin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  -  X
SJDV             SJDV                              JPL sjdv                   X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Albert Head 2    Victoria, Canada                      alb2                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Amundsen/Scott   S. Pole, Antarctica                   amun ASHTECH Z-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bree             Bree, Belgium                         bree ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Balzano          Balzano, Italy                        bzrg LEICA MULTISTAT   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Genova           Genova, Italy                         geno TRIMBLE 4000-SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz             Graz, Austria                         graa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Freq. Lab    Pasadena, CA, USA                     jplf ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Meeuwen          Meeuwen, Belgium                      meeu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Membach          Membach, Belgium                      memb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
OUSD             Dunedin, New Zealand                  ousd                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Palmer           Palmer Stn., Antarctica               palm ASHTECH Z-12R     X  X  X  -  X  X  X
Potsdam          Potsdam, Germany                      potm ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Torino           Torino, Italy                         tori TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
VIMS             VIMS                                  vims ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Lucania          Vallo Della Lucania, It.              vluc                   X  X  X  X  X  1  -
Winnipeg         Winnipeg, Canada                      winn                   X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wallops          Wallops Island, VA, USA               wlps ROGUE SNR-8000    -  -  -  -  -  -  -
---------------- ----------------------------- ------- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Total RINEX
                                        DAY | 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
                                        ---------------------------------
                                         #  | 335 337 335 337 336 325 318
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files
on line [0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX
checking program (e.g. 9 = 85-94%).
 
1. SCIGN sites
    14 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BILL, BLYT, COSO, CRFP,
                                      DHLG, MATH, MONP, PIN1,
                                      PIN2, ROCH, SCIP, SIO3,
                                      TRAK, WIDC.

    18 sites are downloaded by USGS/Pasadena: BRAN, CHIL, CLAR, CMP9,
                                              CSDH, DAM1, DAM2, DYHS,
                                              HOLC, HOLP, LEEP, LONG,
                                              PVEP, ROCK, RTHS, TABL,
                                              TORP, VNDP.

    17 sites are downloaded by JPL: AOA1, AZU1, CARR, CAT1,
                                    CICE, CIT1, CSN1, GOL2,
                                    JPLM, LBCH, OAT2, SNI1,
                                    SPK1, UCLP, USC1, WCH1,
                                    WLSN.

2. Data "Networks"
   SCIGN   -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
              http://www.scign.org
              ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/
              email: [email-masked]
   SOPAC   -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
              http://lox.ucsd.edu
              ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYdata/DDD
              email: [email-masked]

   BARD    -- Bay Area Regional Deformation Array
              http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard/bard.html
              ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/rinex
              email: [email-masked]
   CDDIS   -- Crustal Dynamics Data Information System
              http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
              ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov gps1:[gpsdata.YYDDD.YYo]
              email: [email-masked]
   CORS    -- U.S. Continuously Operating Reference Stations
              http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
              ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/rinex/YYDDD
              email: [email-masked]
   EUREF   -- European Permanent Network
              http://www.oma.be/KSB-ORB/EUREF/eurefhome.html
              email: [email-masked]
   IGN     -- Institute Geographique National
              ftp://mozart.ign.fr IGS$FTPDEV:[CORE.DDD]
              email: [email-masked]
   IGS     -- International GPS Service
              Note: IGS-C indicate sites that define IGS reference frame
              http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
              ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
              email: [email-masked]
   INEGI   -- Instituto Nacional de Estadistica,
              Geografia e Informatica, Mexico
              ftp://200.23.8.80/home/data/ineg/19YY
   JPL     -- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
              http://jpl.nasa.gov
   PANGA   -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
              http://www.geophys.washington.edu/GPS/gps.html
              ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
              email: [email-masked]
   SOI-TAU -- Survey of Israel - Tel Aviv University
              ftp://ftp1.netvision.net.il/ftpdir/melzer/g1_b
   WCDA    -- Western Canada Deformation Array
              http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
              email: [email-masked]

3. SOPAC also archives  meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m)

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 0972
1. Communications problems at 'bill' caused short
   data set for day 241.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (archive admin account)]