Subject: [IGSREPORT-5272] Wk 0967 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:02:44 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep  2 10:02:44 PDT 1998      Message Number 5272
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0967 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 02-Sep-98)
                   GPS Week 0967/IGS Operational Week 238
             (July 19 through 25, 1998; Days 98199 thru 98205)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0967

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09677.snx.Z  cod09677.ssc.Z        cod09677.sum.Z   31-Jul-98
 EMR    AC    emr09677.snx.Z  emr09677.ssc.Z        emr09677.sum.Z   04-Aug-98
 ESA    AC    esa09677.snx.Z  esa09677.ssc.Z        esa09677.sum.Z   11-Aug-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09677.snx.Z  gfz09677.ssc.Z        gfz09677.sum.Z   30-Jul-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09677.snx.Z  jpl09677.ssc.Z        jpl09677.sum.Z   06-Aug-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09677.snx.Z  ngs09677.ssc.Z        ngs09677.sum.Z   03-Aug-98
 SIO    AC    sio09677.snx.Z  sio09677.ssc.Z        sio09677.sum.Z   31-Jul-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0967g.snx.Z  jpl0967g.ssc.Z        jpl0967g.sum.Z   18-Aug-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0967g.snx.Z  mit0967g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0967g.sum.Z   12-Aug-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0967g.snx.Z  ncl0967g.ssc.Z        ncl0967g.sum.Z   17-Aug-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09677.snx.Z  aus09677.ssc.Z        aus09677.sum.Z   19-Aug-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09677.snx.Z  eur09677.ssc.Z        eur09677.sum.Z   18-Aug-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09677.snx.Z  gia09677.ssc.Z        gia09677.sum.Z   26-Aug-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09677.snx.Z  sir09677.ssc.Z        sir09677.sum.Z   24-Aug-98
================================================================================
Totals:  45 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]