Subject: [IGSREPORT-5252] Wk 0966 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:54:32 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Aug 26 10:54:32 PDT 1998      Message Number 5252
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0966 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 26-Aug-98)
                   GPS Week 0966/IGS Operational Week 237
             (July 12 through 18, 1998; Days 98192 thru 98198)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0966

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09667.snx.Z  cod09667.ssc.Z        cod09667.sum.Z   24-Jul-98
 EMR    AC    emr09667.snx.Z  emr09667.ssc.Z        emr09667.sum.Z   28-Jul-98
 ESA    AC    esa09667.snx.Z  esa09667.ssc.Z        esa09667.sum.Z   29-Jul-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09667.snx.Z  gfz09667.ssc.Z        gfz09667.sum.Z   24-Jul-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09667.snx.Z  jpl09667.ssc.Z        jpl09667.sum.Z   27-Jul-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09667.snx.Z  ngs09667.ssc.Z        ngs09667.sum.Z   27-Jul-98
 SIO    AC    sio09667.snx.Z  sio09667.ssc.Z        sio09667.sum.Z   25-Jul-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0966g.snx.Z  jpl0966g.ssc.Z        jpl0966g.sum.Z   05-Aug-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0966g.snx.Z  mit0966g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0966g.sum.Z   04-Aug-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0966g.snx.Z  ncl0966g.ssc.Z        ncl0966g.sum.Z   12-Aug-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09667.snx.Z  aus09667.ssc.Z        aus09667.sum.Z   13-Aug-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09667.snx.Z  eur09667.ssc.Z        eur09667.sum.Z   11-Aug-98
 GIA   RNAAC  gia09667.snx.Z  gia09667.ssc.Z        gia09667.sum.Z   21-Aug-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09667.snx.Z  sir09667.ssc.Z        sir09667.sum.Z   13-Aug-98
================================================================================
Totals:  45 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, and 4 regional network associate analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]