Subject: [IGSREPORT-5251] Wk 0969 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:53:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Aug 26 10:53:59 PDT 1998      Message Number 5251
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0969 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Aug-98)
                   GPS Week 0969/IGS Operational Week 240
            (August 02 through 08, 1998; Days 98214 thru 98220)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0969**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09690-6.eph.Z cod09697.erp.Z   cod09697.sum.Z   cod09697.snx.Z 14-Aug-98
EMR emr09690-6.eph.Z emr09697.erp.Z   emr09697.sum.Z   emr09697.snx.Z 18-Aug-98
ESA esa09690-6.eph.Z esa09697.erp.Z   esa09697.sum.Z   esa09697.snx.Z 18-Aug-98
GFZ gfz09690-6.sp3.Z gfz09697.erp.Z   gfz09697.sum.Z   gfz09697.snx.Z 13-Aug-98
IGP igp09690-6.sp3.Z igp09690-6.erp.Z igp09690-6.sum.Z                07-Aug-98+
IGR igr09690-6.sp3.Z igr09690-6.erp.Z igr09690-6.sum.Z                09-Aug-98+
IGS igs09690-6.sp3.Z igs09697.erp.Z   igs09697.sum.Z                  19-Aug-98
JPL jpl09690-6.sp3.Z jpl09697.erp.Z   jpl09697.sum.Z   jpl09697.snx.Z 18-Aug-98
NCL                                   ncl0969g.sum.Z   ncl0969g.snx.Z 20-Aug-98
NGS ngs09690-6.sp3.Z ngs09697.erp.Z   ngs09697.sum.Z   ngs09697.snx.Z 17-Aug-98
SIO sio09690-6.sp3.Z sio09697.erp.Z   sio09697.sum.Z   sio09697.snx.Z 15-Aug-98
================================================================================
Totals:  133 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and the
         Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0969) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]