Subject: [IGSREPORT-523] SIO Data Center Report (715)
From: Y. Bock
Date: 1 OCT 1993 08:27:12

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      1-OCT-1993 08:27:12       Message Number 523
***********************************************************************

From: Y. Bock
Subj: SIO Data Center Report (715)
----------------------------------

Submitted by: Keith Stark, Yehuda Bock
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: stark[bock]@pgga.ucsd.edu
              fax: (619) 534-8090
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp [email-masked] (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
  GPS WEEK #715                Sep 19 - Sep 25               DOY 262 - DOY 268

                                                                Day Number
                                                            2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             6  6  6  6  6  6  6
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            2  3  4  5  6  7  8
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH LX-II3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Darwin                        darw darw ASHTECH LX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B   
Grasse, France                crga crga ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X               
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia   hob1 hob1 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.       masp masp ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcmu mcmu ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       B  B               
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm2 rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8                            
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm4 rcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tsu1 tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   DS10,DS42,DS60,NALL,QUIN,GRAZ,HOB1,PIE1,ZIMM,HARV,GODE,MDO1,NLIB
2. The following data are copied from CIC as raw data and RINEX is
   created at SIO or copied from CDDIS:
   ALBH,ALGO,BRMU,FAIR,HART,HERS,KOKR,KOSG,KOUR,MASP,MATE,MCMU,METS,PAMA,
   ONSA,RCM2,SANT,STJO,TAIW,TROM,TSU1,USU3,WES2,WTZ1,YAR1,YELL
3. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,SIO3,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP,PVEP,MATH

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM CDDIS & JPL:
   All data collected from CDDIS & JPL (see above) should be available 3 days
after day of observation.

FROM CIC:
   All raw Rogue data collected from CIC are converted to RINEX and made
available within 3 days of the day of observation.  All other receiver types
collected from CIC (i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format
within 3 days and RINEX data is available within 4 days.