Subject: [IGSREPORT-5227] Wk 0965 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 7:48:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Aug 19  7:48:50 PDT 1998      Message Number 5227
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0965 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 19-Aug-98)
                   GPS Week 0965/IGS Operational Week 236
             (July 05 through 11, 1998; Days 98185 thru 98191)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0965

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod09657.snx.Z  cod09657.ssc.Z        cod09657.sum.Z   17-Jul-98
 EMR    AC    emr09657.snx.Z  emr09657.ssc.Z        emr09657.sum.Z   28-Jul-98
 ESA    AC    esa09657.snx.Z  esa09657.ssc.Z        esa09657.sum.Z   17-Jul-98
 GFZ    AC    gfz09657.snx.Z  gfz09657.ssc.Z        gfz09657.sum.Z   16-Jul-98
 JPL    AC    jpl09657.snx.Z  jpl09657.ssc.Z        jpl09657.sum.Z   21-Jul-98
 NGS    AC    ngs09657.snx.Z  ngs09657.ssc.Z        ngs09657.sum.Z   17-Jul-98
 SIO    AC    sio09657.snx.Z  sio09657.ssc.Z        sio09657.sum.Z   17-Jul-98
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl0965g.snx.Z  jpl0965g.ssc.Z        jpl0965g.sum.Z   05-Aug-98
 MIT   GNAAC  mit0965g.snx.Z  mit0965g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit0965g.sum.Z   31-Jul-98
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl0965g.snx.Z  ncl0965g.ssc.Z        ncl0965g.sum.Z   11-Aug-98
 AUS   RNAAC  aus09657.snx.Z  aus09657.ssc.Z        aus09657.sum.Z   09-Aug-98
 EUR   RNAAC  eur09657.snx.Z  eur09657.ssc.Z        eur09657.sum.Z   04-Aug-98
 SIR   RNAAC  sir09657.snx.Z  sir09657.ssc.Z        sir09657.sum.Z   31-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  42 files (6.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]