Subject: [IGSREPORT-5226] Wk 0968 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 7:48:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Aug 19  7:48:14 PDT 1998      Message Number 5226
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0968 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Aug-98)
                   GPS Week 0968/IGS Operational Week 239
         (July 26 through August 01, 1998; Days 98207 thru 98213)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0968**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod09680-6.eph.Z cod09687.erp.Z   cod09687.sum.Z   cod09687.snx.Z 07-Aug-98
EMR emr09680-6.eph.Z emr09687.erp.Z   emr09687.sum.Z   emr09687.snx.Z 06-Aug-98
ESA esa09680-6.eph.Z esa09687.erp.Z   esa09687.sum.Z   esa09687.snx.Z 12-Aug-98
GFZ gfz09680-6.sp3.Z gfz09687.erp.Z   gfz09687.sum.Z   gfz09687.snx.Z 06-Aug-98
IGP igp09680-6.sp3.Z igp09680-6.erp.Z igp09680-6.sum.Z                31-Jul-98+
IGR igr09680-6.sp3.Z igr09680-6.erp.Z igr09680-6.sum.Z                02-Aug-98+
IGS igs09680-6.sp3.Z igs09687.erp.Z   igs09687.sum.Z                  12-Aug-98
JPL jpl09680-6.sp3.Z jpl09687.erp.Z   jpl09687.sum.Z   jpl09687.snx.Z 11-Aug-98
NCL                                   ncl0968g.sum.Z   ncl0968g.snx.Z 17-Aug-98
NGS ngs09680-6.sp3.Z ngs09687.erp.Z   ngs09687.sum.Z   ngs09687.snx.Z 11-Aug-98
SIO sio09680-6.sp3.Z sio09687.erp.Z   sio09687.sum.Z   sio09687.snx.Z 07-Aug-98
================================================================================
Totals:  133 files (16.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0968) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]