Subject: [IGSREPORT-522] CDDIS Products Holdings (713)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 30 SEP 1993 14:41:28

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     30-SEP-1993 14:41:28       Message Number 522
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Holdings (713)
-----------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-Sep-93)
                       GPS Week 0713/IGS Pilot Week 45
               (Septemeber 05 thru 11, 1993; Days 248 thru 254)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0713]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07130-6.EPH      SP3     COD07137.ERP   COD07137.SUM     20-Sep-93
 EMR     EMR07130-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07137.ERP   EMR07137.SUM     16-Sep-93
 ESA     ESA07130-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07137.ERP   ESA07137.SUM     16-Sep-93
 GFZ     GFZ07130-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07137.ERP   GFZ07137.SUM     23-Sep-93
 JPL     JPL07130-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  JPL07137.ERP   JPL07137.SUM     17-Sep-93
 NGS     NGS07130-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07130-6.SUM   16-Sep-93
 SIO     SIO07130-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07137.ERP   SIO07137.SUM     21-Sep-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  82 files (12.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index