Subject: [IGSREPORT-521] CDDIS Data Holdings (715)
From: Carey Noll
Date: 30 SEP 1993 14:34:43

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     30-SEP-1993 14:34:43       Message Number 521
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll                                                  
Subj: CDDIS Data Holdings (715)
-------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 30-Sep-93 08:09)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 47/GPS Week 0715                      
               (September 19 thru 25, 1993; Days 262 thru 268)              
                                                                            
                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2        
                   Mon.                    6   6   6   6   6   6   6   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      2   3   4   5   6   7   8  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Bermuda            BRMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fortaleza          FORT  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Grasse             CRGA  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Jozefoslaw         JOZE  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kiruna             KIRU  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Lake Mathews       MATH  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Palos Verdes       PVEP  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Perth              PERT  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Richmond           RCM4  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO3  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              51  stations          51  51  49  49  49  49  48   346 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93269 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93258 thru 93268
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index