Subject: [IGSREPORT-5197] Wk 0964 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:18:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 11 13:18:50 PDT 1998      Message Number 5197
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0964 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 11-Aug-98)
                   GPS Week 0964/IGS Operational Week 235
            (June 28 through July 04, 1998; Days 98178 thru 98184)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0964

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09647.SNX_Z  COD09647.SSC      COD09647.SUM    10-Jul-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09647.SNX_Z  EMR09647.SSC      EMR09647.SUM    30-Jul-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09647.SNX_Z  ESA09647.SSC      ESA09647.SUM    14-Jul-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09647.SNX_Z  GFZ09647.SSC      GFZ09647.SUM    09-Jul-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09647.SNX_Z  JPL09647.SSC      JPL09647.SUM    14-Jul-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09647.SNX_Z  NGS09647.SSC      NGS09647.SUM    10-Jul-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09647.SNX_Z  SIO09647.SSC      SIO09647.SUM    12-Jul-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0964G.SNX_Z  JPL0964G.SSC      JPL0964G.SUM    20-Jul-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0964G.SNX_Z  MIT0964G.SSC,RES  MIT0964G.SUM    22-Jul-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0964G.SNX_Z  NCL0964G.SSC      NCL0964G.SUM    10-Aug-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09647.SNX_Z  AUS09647.SSC      AUS09647.SUM    27-Jul-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09647.SNX_Z  EUR09647.SSC      EUR09647.SUM    29-Jul-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09647.SNX_Z  SIR09647.SSC      SIR09647.SUM    23-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  42 files (6.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]