Subject: [IGSREPORT-5196] Wk 0967 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:16:06 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 11 13:16:06 PDT 1998      Message Number 5196
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0967 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 11-Aug-98)
                   GPS Week 0967/IGS Operational Week 238
             (July 19 through 25, 1998; Days 98200 thru 98206)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0967**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09670-6.EPH COD09677.ERP   COD09677.SUM      COD09677.SNX_Z  31-Jul-98
 EMR  EMR09670-6.EPH EMR09677.ERP   EMR09677.SUM      EMR09677.SNX_Z  04-Aug-98
 ESA  ESA09670-6.EPH ESA09677.ERP   ESA09677.SUM      ESA09677.SNX_Z  11-Aug-98
 GFZ  GFZ09670-6.SP3 GFZ09677.ERP   GFZ09677.SUM      GFZ09677.SNX_Z  30-Jul-98
 IGP  IGP09670-6.SP3 IGP09670-6.ERP IGP09670-6.SUM                    24-Jul-98+
 IGR  IGR09670-6.SP3 IGR09670-6.ERP IGR09670-6.SUM                    26-Jul-98+
 IGS  IGS09670-6.SP3 IGS09677.ERP   IGS09677.SUM                      06-Aug-98
 JPL  JPL09670-6.SP3 JPL09677.ERP   JPL09677.SUM      JPL09677.SNX_Z  04-Aug-98
 NGS  NGS09670-6.SP3 NGS09677.ERP   NGS09677.SUM      NGS09677.SNX_Z  03-Aug-98
 SIO  SIO09670-6.SP3 SIO09677.ERP   SIO09677.SUM      SIO09677.SNX_Z  31-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  131 files (16.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0967) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]