Subject: [IGSREPORT-5169] Wk 0963 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 12:07:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  4 12:07:28 PDT 1998      Message Number 5169
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0963 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 04-Aug-98)
                   GPS Week 0963/IGS Operational Week 234
           (June 21 through 27, 1998; Days 98171 thru 98177)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0963

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09637.SNX_Z  COD09637.SSC      COD09637.SUM    03-Jul-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09637.SNX_Z  EMR09637.SSC      EMR09637.SUM    03-Jul-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09637.SNX_Z  ESA09637.SSC      ESA09637.SUM    03-Jul-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09637.SNX_Z  GFZ09637.SSC      GFZ09637.SUM    03-Jul-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09637.SNX_Z  JPL09637.SSC      JPL09637.SUM    07-Jul-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09637.SNX_Z  NGS09637.SSC      NGS09637.SUM    06-Jul-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09637.SNX_Z  SIO09637.SSC      SIO09637.SUM    05-Jul-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0963G.SNX_Z  JPL0963G.SSC      JPL0963G.SUM    09-Jul-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0963G.SNX_Z  MIT0963G.SSC,RES  MIT0963G.SUM    22-Jul-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0963G.SNX_Z  NCL0963G.SSC      NCL0963G.SUM    23-Jul-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09637.SNX_Z  AUS09637.SSC      AUS09637.SUM    21-Jul-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09637.SNX_Z  EUR09637.SSC      EUR09637.SUM    21-Jul-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09637.SNX_Z  SIR09637.SSC      SIR09637.SUM    20-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files (6.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]