Subject: [IGSREPORT-5168] Wk 0966 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 12:07:03 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  4 12:07:03 PDT 1998      Message Number 5168
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0966 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-Aug-98)
                   GPS Week 0966/IGS Operational Week 237
             (July 12 through 18, 1998; Days 98193 thru 98199)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0966**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09660-6.EPH COD09667.ERP   COD09667.SUM      COD09667.SNX_Z  24-Jul-98
 EMR  EMR09660-6.EPH EMR09667.ERP   EMR09667.SUM      EMR09667.SNX_Z  28-Jul-98
 ESA  ESA09660-6.EPH ESA09667.ERP   ESA09667.SUM      ESA09667.SNX_Z  27-Jul-98
 GFZ  GFZ09660-6.SP3 GFZ09667.ERP   GFZ09667.SUM      GFZ09667.SNX_Z  24-Jul-98
 IGP  IGP09660-6.SP3 IGP09660-6.ERP IGP09660-6.SUM                    17-Jul-98+
 IGR  IGR09660-6.SP3 IGR09660-6.ERP IGR09660-6.SUM                    19-Jul-98+
 IGS  IGS09660-6.SP3 IGS09667.ERP   IGS09667.SUM                      29-Jul-98
 JPL  JPL09660-6.SP3 JPL09667.ERP   JPL09667.SUM      JPL09667.SNX_Z  27-Jul-98
 NGS  NGS09660-6.SP3 NGS09667.ERP   NGS09667.SUM      NGS09667.SNX_Z  27-Jul-98
 SIO  SIO09660-6.SP3 SIO09667.ERP   SIO09667.SUM      SIO09667.SNX_Z  25-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  131 files (15.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0966) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]