Subject: [IGSREPORT-5149] Wk 0962 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 13:58:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 28 13:58:59 PDT 1998      Message Number 5149
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0962 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 28-Jul-98)
                   GPS Week 0962/IGS Operational Week 233
           (June 14 through 20, 1998; Days 98164 thru 98170)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0962

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09627.SNX_Z  COD09627.SSC      COD09627.SUM    26-Jun-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09627.SNX_Z  EMR09627.SSC      EMR09627.SUM    24-Jun-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09627.SNX_Z  ESA09627.SSC      ESA09627.SUM    29-Jun-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09627.SNX_Z  GFZ09627.SSC      GFZ09627.SUM    26-Jun-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09627.SNX_Z  JPL09627.SSC      JPL09627.SUM    29-Jun-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09627.SNX_Z  NGS09627.SSC      NGS09627.SUM    26-Jun-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09627.SNX_Z  SIO09627.SSC      SIO09627.SUM    27-Jun-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0962G.SNX_Z  JPL0962G.SSC      JPL0962G.SUM    30-Jun-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0962G.SNX_Z  MIT0962G.SSC,RES  MIT0962G.SUM    06-Jul-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0962G.SNX_Z  NCL0962G.SSC      NCL0962G.SUM    30-Jun-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09627.SNX_Z  AUS09627.SSC      AUS09627.SUM    12-Jul-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09627.SNX_Z  EUR09627.SSC      EUR09627.SUM    14-Jul-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09627.SNX_Z  GIA09627.SSC      GIA09627.SUM    17-Jul-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09627.SNX_Z  SIR09627.SSC      SIR09627.SUM    07-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files (6.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]