Subject: [IGSREPORT-5148] Wk 0965 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 13:58:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 28 13:58:30 PDT 1998      Message Number 5148
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0965 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 28-Jul-98)
                   GPS Week 0965/IGS Operational Week 236
             (July 05 through 11, 1998; Days 98185 thru 98192)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0965**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09650-6.EPH COD09657.ERP   COD09657.SUM      COD09657.SNX_Z  17-Jul-98
 ESA  ESA09650-6.EPH ESA09657.ERP   ESA09657.SUM      ESA09657.SNX_Z  17-Jul-98
 GFZ  GFZ09650-6.SP3 GFZ09657.ERP   GFZ09657.SUM      GFZ09657.SNX_Z  16-Jul-98
 IGP  IGP09650-6.SP3 IGP09650-6.ERP IGP09650-6.SUM                    10-Jul-98+
 IGR  IGR09650-6.SP3 IGR09650-6.ERP IGR09650-6.SUM                    12-Jul-98+
 IGS  IGS09650-6.SP3 IGS09657.ERP   IGS09657.SUM                      22-Jul-98
 JPL  JPL09650-6.SP3 JPL09657.ERP   JPL09657.SUM      JPL09657.SNX_Z  21-Jul-98
 NGS  NGS09650-6.SP3 NGS09657.ERP   NGS09657.SUM      NGS09657.SNX_Z  17-Jul-98
 SIO  SIO09650-6.SP3 SIO09657.ERP   SIO09657.SUM      SIO09657.SNX_Z  17-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  120 files (14.1 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0965) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]