Subject: [IGSREPORT-5129] Wk 0961 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:18:45 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 21 11:18:45 PDT 1998      Message Number 5129
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0961 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

    Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 21-Jul-98)
                     GPS Week 0961/IGS Operational Week 232
              (June 07 through 13, 1998; Days 98157 thru 98163)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0961

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09617.SNX_Z  COD09617.SSC      COD09617.SUM    19-Jun-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09617.SNX_Z  EMR09617.SSC      EMR09617.SUM    17-Jun-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09617.SNX_Z  ESA09617.SSC      ESA09617.SUM    22-Jun-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09617.SNX_Z  GFZ09617.SSC      GFZ09617.SUM    19-Jun-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09617.SNX_Z  JPL09617.SSC      JPL09617.SUM    23-Jun-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09617.SNX_Z  NGS09617.SSC      NGS09617.SUM    19-Jun-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09617.SNX_Z  SIO09617.SSC      SIO09617.SUM    19-Jun-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0961G.SNX_Z  JPL0961G.SSC      JPL0961G.SUM    30-Jun-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0961G.SNX_Z  MIT0961G.SSC,RES  MIT0961G.SUM    06-Jul-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0961G.SNX_Z  NCL0961G.SSC      NCL0961G.SUM    30-Jun-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09617.SNX_Z  AUS09617.SSC      AUS09617.SUM    09-Jul-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09617.SNX_Z  EUR09617.SSC      EUR09617.SUM    07-Jul-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09617.SNX_Z  GIA09617.SSC      GIA09617.SUM    13-Jul-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09617.SNX_Z  SIR09617.SSC      SIR09617.SUM    07-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files (6.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]