Subject: [IGSREPORT-5128] Wk 0964 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:18:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 21 11:18:17 PDT 1998      Message Number 5128
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0964 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Jul-98)
                   GPS Week 0964/IGS Operational Week 235
          (June 28 through July 04, 1998; Days 98179 thru 98185)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0964**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09640-6.EPH COD09647.ERP   COD09647.SUM      COD09647.SNX_Z  10-Jul-98
 EMR  EMR09640-6.SP3 EMR09647.ERP   EMR09647.SUM      EMR09647.SNX_Z  15-Jul-98
 ESA  ESA09640-6.EPH ESA09647.ERP   ESA09647.SUM      ESA09647.SNX_Z  14-Jul-98
 GFZ  GFZ09640-6.SP3 GFZ09647.ERP   GFZ09647.SUM      GFZ09647.SNX_Z  09-Jul-98
 IGP  IGP09640-6.SP3 IGP09640-6.ERP IGP09640-6.SUM                    03-Jul-98+
 IGR  IGR09640-6.SP3 IGR09640-6.ERP IGR09640-6.SUM                    05-Jul-98+
 IGS  IGS09640-6.SP3 IGS09647.ERP   IGS09647.SUM                      15-Jul-98
 JPL  JPL09640-6.SP3 JPL09647.ERP   JPL09647.SUM      JPL09647.SNX_Z  14-Jul-98
 JPL                                JPL0964G.SUM      JPL0964G.SNX_Z  20-Jul-98
 NGS  NGS09640-6.SP3 NGS09647.ERP   NGS09647.SUM      NGS09647.SNX_Z  10-Jul-98
 SIO  SIO09640-6.SP3 SIO09647.ERP   SIO09647.SUM      SIO09647.SNX_Z  12-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  131 files (16.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0964) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]