Subject: [IGSREPORT-5117] Wk 0960 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 9:04:45 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul 15  9:04:45 PDT 1998      Message Number 5117
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0960 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 15-Jul-98)
                   GPS Week 0960/IGS Operational Week 231
          (May 31 through June 06, 1998; Days 98150 thru 98156)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0960

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09607.SNX_Z  COD09607.SSC      COD09607.SUM    12-Jun-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09607.SNX_Z  EMR09607.SSC      EMR09607.SUM    10-Jun-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09607.SNX_Z  ESA09607.SSC      ESA09607.SUM    10-Jun-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09607.SNX_Z  GFZ09607.SSC      GFZ09607.SUM    11-Jun-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09607.SNX_Z  JPL09607.SSC      JPL09607.SUM    16-Jun-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09607.SNX_Z  NGS09607.SSC      NGS09607.SUM    11-Jun-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09607.SNX_Z  SIO09607.SSC      SIO09607.SUM    11-Jun-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0960G.SNX_Z  JPL0960G.SSC      JPL0960G.SUM    17-Jun-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0960G.SNX_Z  MIT0960G.SSC,RES  MIT0960G.SUM    22-Jun-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0960G.SNX_Z  NCL0960G.SSC      NCL0960G.SUM    30-Jun-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09607.SNX_Z  AUS09607.SSC      AUS09607.SUM    28-Jun-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09607.SNX_Z  EUR09607.SSC      EUR09607.SUM    30-Jun-98
 GIA     RNAAC   GIA09607.SNX_Z  GIA09607.SSC      GIA09607.SUM    13-Jul-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09607.SNX_Z  SIR09607.SSC      SIR09607.SUM    26-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files (6.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 4 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]