Subject: [IGSREPORT-5116] Wk 0963 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 9:04:24 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul 15  9:04:24 PDT 1998      Message Number 5116
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0963 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Jul-98)
                   GPS Week 0963/IGS Operational Week 234
             (June 21 through 27, 1998; Days 98173 thru 98179)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0963**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09630-6.EPH COD09637.ERP   COD09637.SUM      COD09637.SNX_Z  03-Jul-98
 EMR  EMR09630-6.SP3 EMR09637.ERP   EMR09637.SUM      EMR09637.SNX_Z  03-Jul-98
 ESA  ESA09630-6.EPH ESA09637.ERP   ESA09637.SUM      ESA09637.SNX_Z  03-Jul-98
 GFZ  GFZ09630-6.SP3 GFZ09637.ERP   GFZ09637.SUM      GFZ09637.SNX_Z  03-Jul-98
 IGP  IGP09630-6.SP3 IGP09630-6.ERP IGP09630-6.SUM                    26-Jun-98+
 IGR  IGR09630-6.SP3 IGR09630-6.ERP IGR09630-6.SUM                    28-Jun-98+
 IGS  IGS09630-6.SP3 IGS09637.ERP   IGS09637.SUM                      07-Jul-98
 JPL  JPL09630-6.SP3 JPL09637.ERP   JPL09637.SUM      JPL09637.SNX_Z  07-Jul-98
 JPL                                JPL0963G.SUM      JPL0963G.SNX_Z  09-Jul-98
 NGS  NGS09630-6.SP3 NGS09637.ERP   NGS09637.SUM      NGS09637.SNX_Z  06-Jul-98
 SIO  SIO09630-6.SP3 SIO09637.ERP   SIO09637.SUM      SIO09637.SNX_Z  05-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  131 files (16.9 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0963) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]