Subject: [IGSREPORT-5095] Wk 0959 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:09:49 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul  7 12:09:49 PDT 1998      Message Number 5095
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0959 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

      Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Jul-98)
                   GPS Week 0959/IGS Operational Week 230
             (May 24 through 30, 1998; Days 98143 thru 98149)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0959

Source   Type     SINEX File^     SSC,RES File      SUM File       Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD      AC     COD09597.SNX_Z  COD09597.SSC      COD09597.SUM    05-Jun-98
 EMR      AC     EMR09597.SNX_Z  EMR09597.SSC      EMR09597.SUM    03-Jun-98
 ESA      AC     ESA09597.SNX_Z  ESA09597.SSC      ESA09597.SUM    08-Jun-98
 GFZ      AC     GFZ09597.SNX_Z  GFZ09597.SSC      GFZ09597.SUM    05-Jun-98
 JPL      AC     JPL09597.SNX_Z  JPL09597.SSC      JPL09597.SUM    05-Jun-98
 NGS      AC     NGS09597.SNX_Z  NGS09597.SSC      NGS09597.SUM    05-Jun-98
 SIO      AC     SIO09597.SNX_Z  SIO09597.SSC      SIO09597.SUM    05-Jun-98
 JPL     GNAAC   JPL0959G.SNX_Z  JPL0959G.SSC      JPL0959G.SUM    10-Jun-98
 MIT     GNAAC   MIT0959G.SNX_Z  MIT0959G.SSC,RES  MIT0959G.SUM    15-Jun-98
 NCL     GNAAC   NCL0959G.SNX_Z  NCL0959G.SSC      NCL0959G.SUM    30-Jun-98
 AUS     RNAAC   AUS09597.SNX_Z  AUS09597.SSC      AUS09597.SUM    22-Jun-98
 EUR     RNAAC   EUR09597.SNX_Z  EUR09597.SSC      EUR09597.SUM    23-Jun-98
 SIR     RNAAC   SIR09597.SNX_Z  SIR09597.SSC      SIR09597.SUM    22-Jun-98
================================================================================
Totals:  40 files (6.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network 
         associate analysis centers, and 3 regional network associate 
         analysis centers.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]