Subject: [IGSREPORT-5094] Wk 0962 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:09:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul  7 12:09:20 PDT 1998      Message Number 5094
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0962 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Jul-98)
                   GPS Week 0962/IGS Operational Week 233
             (June 14 through 20, 1998; Days 98166 thru 98172)

            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/0962**

Source   EPH File      ERP File   SUM,RES,SSC Files#    SINEX File^   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD09620-6.EPH COD09627.ERP   COD09627.SUM      COD09627.SNX_Z  26-Jun-98
 EMR  EMR09620-6.SP3 EMR09627.ERP   EMR09627.SUM      EMR09627.SNX_Z  24-Jun-98
 ESA  ESA09620-6.EPH ESA09627.ERP   ESA09627.SUM      ESA09627.SNX_Z  29-Jun-98
 GFZ  GFZ09620-6.SP3 GFZ09627.ERP   GFZ09627.SUM      GFZ09627.SNX_Z  26-Jun-98
 IGP  IGP09620-6.SP3 IGP09620-6.ERP IGP09620-6.SUM                    19-Jun-98+
 IGR  IGR09620-6.SP3 IGR09620-6.ERP IGR09620-6.SUM                    21-Jun-98+
 IGS  IGS09620-6.SP3 IGS09627.ERP   IGS09627.SUM                      30-Jun-98
 JPL  JPL09620-6.SP3 JPL09627.ERP   JPL09627.SUM      JPL09627.SNX_Z  29-Jun-98
 JPL                                JPL0962G.SUM      JPL0962G.SNX_Z  30-Jun-98
 MIT                                MIT0962G.SUM,RES  MIT0962G.SNX_Z  06-Jul-98
 NCL                                NCL0962G.SUM      NCL0962G.SNX_Z  30-Jun-98
 NGS  NGS09620-6.SP3 NGS09627.ERP   NGS09627.SUM      NGS09627.SNX_Z  26-Jun-98
 SIO  SIO09620-6.SP3 SIO09627.ERP   SIO09627.SUM      SIO09627.SNX_Z  27-Jun-98
 SIR                                SIR09627.SUM      SIR09627.SNX_Z  07-Jul-98
================================================================================
Totals:  141 files (18.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 4 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CDDIS started archiving IGS rapid products (IGR) with week 0846; these files
   are available at ~24:00 UTC.  CDDIS started archiving IGS predicted products 
   (IGP) with week 0895; these files are available at ~23:00 UTC.  The date 
   reflects the delivery date of the last file of the week.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 0962) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]