Subject: [IGSREPORT-5090] Wk 0856 SIO Analysis Report
From: P. Fang, Y. Bock and M. van Domselaar
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 19:17:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Jul  6 19:17:29 PDT 1998      Message Number 5090
******************************************************************************

Author: P. Fang, Y. Bock and M. van Domselaar
Subject: Wk 0856 SIO Analysis Report

 SOPAC Global/Regional Analysis Bulletin -- GPS Week 0856

Submitted by: Peng Fang, Yehuda Bock and Matthijs van Domselaar
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              University of California, San Diego
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: pub/products, pub/hfiles

To view SOPAC time series:
 WWW Home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
 click: SCIGN/SCIGN Map/site

Direct problems to: Peng Fang ([email-masked])
______________________________________________________________________________
                    S O P A C   A N A L Y S I S   L O G

                                                                                
 GPS WEEK #0856           06/06/96 - 06/12/96             DOY 158 - DOY 164     
                                                              Day Number        
                                                          1  1  1  1  1  1  1   
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF           5  5  6  6  6  6  6   
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER          8  9  0  1  2  3  4   
Blythe, CA, USA       [PGGA] +blyt blyt ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Parkfield, CA, USA    [PGGA] +carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000             X  X  X  X   
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA[PGGA] +casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000             X  X  X  X   
Enseneda, BC, Mexico  [PGGA] +cice cice ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
China Lake, CA, USA   [PGGA] +coso coso ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Yucaipa, CA, USA      [PGGA] +crfp crfp ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Durmid Hill, CA       [PGGA] +dhlg dhlg ASHTECH Z-XII3D   X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Goldstone 2, CA, USA  [PGGA] *gol2 gol2 ROGUE SNR-8000             X  X  X  X   
Harvest Plat., CA, USA[PGGA] +harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Lake Mathews, CA, USA [PGGA] +math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Monument Peak, CA, USA[PGGA] +monp monp ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pinyon 1, CA, USA     [PGGA] +pin1 pin1 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Palos Verdes, CA, USA [PGGA] +pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Scripps 3, CA, USA    [PGGA] +sio3 sio3 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Bommer Canyon, CA, USA[PGGA] +trak trak ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Vandenberg, CA, USA   [PGGA] +vndp vndp ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Allen Osborne, CA, USA[DGGA] +aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Brand Basin, CA, USA  [DGGA] +bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Catalina Isl., CA, USA[DGGA] +cat1 cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Chilao, CA, USA       [DGGA] +chil chil ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Caltech, CA, USA      [DGGA] +cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Claremont, CA, USA    [DGGA] +clar clar ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Firecamp 9, CA, USA   [DGGA] +cmp9 cmp9 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pacoima Dam 1, CA, USA[DGGA] +dam1 dam1 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pacoima Dam 2, CA, USA[DGGA] +dam2 dam2 ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Hollydale, CA, USA    [DGGA] +holp holp ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pearblossom, CA, USA  [DGGA] +holc holc ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Long Beach, CA, USA   [DGGA] +lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Mt. Lee, CA, USA      [DGGA] +leep leep ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Longdon Yard, CA, USA [DGGA] +long long ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Oat Mt 2, CA, USA     [DGGA] +oat2 oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Rocketdyne, CA, USA   [DGGA] +rock rock ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Saddle Peak, CA, USA  [DGGA] +spk1 spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Table Mtn., CA, USA   [DGGA] +tabl tabl ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
UCLA, CA, USA         [DGGA] +uclp uclp ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
USC, CA, USA          [DGGA] +usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Whittier Col., CA, USA[DGGA] +whc1 whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Briones, CA, USA      [BARD] +brib brib ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Columbia, CA, USA     [BARD] +cmbb cmbb ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X         
Farallon, CA, USA     [BARD] +farb farb ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tiburon, CA, USA      [BARD] +tibb tibb ASHTECH ZX-II3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Hillsboro, KS, USA    [CORS] +hbrk hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Haskell, OK, USA      [CORS] +hklo hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Haviland, KS, USA     [CORS] +hvlk hvlk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Lamont, OK, USA       [CORS] +lmno lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Point Blunt, CA, USA  [CORS] +pbl1 pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Platteville, CO, USA  [CORS] +pltc pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Purcell, OK, USA      [CORS] +prco prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X           X  X   
Sterling, CO, USA     [CORS] +strl strl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X      
Table Mt., CO, USA    [CORS] +tmgo tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Vici, OK, USA         [CORS] +vcio vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Wallops, CO, USA      [CORS] +wlps wlps ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
White Sands, NM, USA  [CORS] +wsmn wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
McDonald Obs, TX, USA [NOAM] *mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
North Liberty, IA, USA[NOAM] *nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pie Town, NM, USA     [NOAM] *pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Borowiec, Poland      [EURA] +bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Brussels, Belgium     [EURA] +brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X     X  X   
Graz, Austria         [EURA] *graz graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Herstmonceux, UK      [EURA] +hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Jozefoslaw, Poland    [EURA] +joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kiruna, Sweden        [EURA] +kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kitab, Uzbekistan     [EURA] *kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kootwijk Obs., Neth.  [EURA] *kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Maspalomas, Canary Is.[EURA] +mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Matera, Italy         [EURA] *mate mate ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Metsahovi, Finland    [EURA] +mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Onsala, Sweden        [EURA] *onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X           X  X  X   
Potsdam, Germany      [EURA] *pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tromso, Norway        [EURA] *trom trom ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X     X   
Villafranca, Spain    [EURA] *vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Koetzting, Germany    [EURA] *wtzr wtzr ROGUE SNR-8000          X  X  X  X  X   
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
wtz1 not found in station.info
Wettzell, Germany     [EURA] +wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Zimmerwald, Sw.       [EURA] +zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Albert Head, Canada    [IGS]  albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Algonquin, Canada      [IGS] *algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Auckland, NZ           [IGS]  auck auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Bogota, Colombia       [IGS]  bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Bermuda                [IGS] *brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Casey, Antarctica      [IGS]  cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Chatham Island, NZ     [IGS]  chat chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
St. Croix, Virgin Is.  [IGS]  cro1 cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Davis, Antarctica      [IGS] *dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X            
Penticton, Canada      [IGS] *drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
ds42 not found in station.info
ds42 not found in station.info
ds42 not found in station.info
ds42 not found in station.info
ds42 not found in station.info
ds42 not found in station.info
ds42 not found in station.info
Tidbinbilla, Australia [IGS]  ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Easter Island, Chile   [IGS]  eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Fairbanks, AK, USA     [IGS] *fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Fortaleza, Brazil      [IGS] *fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X  X   
Guam, USGS Observatory [IGS] *guam guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Hartebeesthoek, S.A.   [IGS] *hart hart ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Hobart Tasmania, Aus.  [IGS] *hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X            
Irkutsk, Russia        [IGS] *irkt irkt ROGUE SNR-8000    X     X  X  X  X  X   
Kerguelen Islands      [IGS] *kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
kokr not found in station.info
Kokee Park, HI, USA    [IGS] *kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kourou, Fr. Guyana     [IGS] *kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kwajalein Atoll        [IGS] *kwj1 kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
La Plata, Argentina    [IGS]  lpgs lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Macquarie Island, Ant. [IGS] *mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Malindi, Kenya         [IGS] *mali mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
McMurdo, Antarctica    [IGS]  mcm4 mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
O'Higgins, Antarctica  [IGS] *ohig ohig ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pamatai, Tahiti        [IGS]  pama pama ROGUE SNR-800     X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Perth, Australia       [IGS] *pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Poligan, Kyrghazstan   [IGS]  pol2 pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Richmond, FL, USA      [IGS]  rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Reykjavik, Iceland     [IGS]  reyk reyk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Shanghai Obs., China   [IGS] *shao shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Saint John's, Canada   [IGS]  stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X  X   
Taejon, South Korea    [IGS]  taej taej TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Taiwan, Taipei         [IGS]  taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Thule, Greenland       [IGS] *thu1 thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tromso, Norway         [IGS] *trom trom ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X     X   
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan [IGS] *tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
usu3 not found in station.info
usu3 not found in station.info
usu3 not found in station.info
usu3 not found in station.info
usu3 not found in station.info
usu3 not found in station.info
usu3 not found in station.info
Usuda, Japan           [IGS]  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Westford, MA, USA      [IGS] *wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X           X   
Yarragadee, Australia  [IGS] *yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Yellowknife, Canada    [IGS] *yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Zwenigorod, Russia     [IGS] *zwen zwen ROGUE SNR-8000       X        X         

global: albh algo are1 auck bogt brmu cas1 chat cro1 dav1 drao ds42 ds60 eisl fair fort gol2 guam
global: hart hob2 irkt jpl1 kerg kit3 kokr kosg kour kwj1 lpgs mac1 mali mas1 mcm4 nall ohig onsa
global: pama pert pol2 rcm5 reyk shao stjo taej taiw thu1 trom tskb usu3 wes2 wtz1 wtzr yar1 yell
global: zwen
                                                                                
* Tightly constrained to ITRF96 coordinates              
+ Coordinates are treated as stochastic parameters;           
  All other coordinates are constrained to 10 m in all components    
                                                                                
Earth Rotation Parameters:

 MJD       Xpole  Ypole  UT1-UTC   LOD  Xsig Ysig UTs  LODs Nr Nf Nt Xrt  Yrt  Xrts  Yrts XYcorr XUTcor YUTcor
              10**-5"      usec    us/d    10**-5"  us us/d          10**-5/d  10**-5/d
 50240.50   8893  59101    224794  1912    8    8    0   20 113 36 24  427 -111    9    9 -0.022  0.000  0.000 
 50241.50   9297  58996    222838  1993    6    6   19   18 112 35 24  384 -105    6    7 -0.054 -0.088 -0.021 
 50242.50   9658  58886    220795  2054    6    6   34   24 111 36 24  339 -116    4    5 -0.050 -0.066 -0.025 
 50243.50   9987  58751    218755  2026    6    6   42   19 112 35 24  329 -155    6    6 -0.051 -0.059 -0.022 
 50244.50  10342  58591    216713  2000    6    6   49   18 113 36 23  377 -157    5    6 -0.057 -0.048 -0.021 
 50245.50  10741  58446    214752  1898    6    6   55   22 111 33 24  415 -147    4    5 -0.039 -0.041 -0.022 
 50246.50  11168  58278    212900  1775    6    8   61   19 113 36 24  442 -182   10   12  0.009 -0.042 -0.027 

Orbit overlap:

California station statistics for GPS Week #0856
(repeatability with respect to ITRF96 reference frame)

  Stations    enu  S#   #    mean length   sig    wrms  nrms
                                 (m)       (m)    (mm)  (-)
AOA1_GPS        N  1    7   3802389.0154 0.0007   1.9  1.00 
AOA1_GPS        E  1    7  22215944.5947 0.0021   5.7  1.95 
AOA1_GPS        U  1    7       246.5496 0.0039   8.2  0.80 
BLYT_GPS        N  1    9   3741494.3677 0.0006   1.1  0.67 
BLYT_GPS        E  1    9  22740425.4568 0.0009   2.7  0.98 
BLYT_GPS        U  1    9        85.9088 0.0027   8.0  0.99 
BRAN_GPS        N  1    7   3805444.8717 0.0008   2.1  1.08 
BRAN_GPS        E  1    7  22259353.3893 0.0022   5.9  2.07 
BRAN_GPS        U  1    7       246.2544 0.0040   7.0  0.66 
BRIB_GPS        N  1    7   4221168.7746 0.0007   1.2  0.59 
BRIB_GPS        E  1    7  20887474.9052 0.0013   3.6  1.23 
BRIB_GPS        U  1    7       262.2179 0.0037   6.9  0.70 
CARR_GPS        N  1    4   3995072.8268 0.0010   1.3  0.64 
CARR_GPS        E  1    4  21606318.8577 0.0014   1.0  0.35 
CARR_GPS        U  1    4       478.7427 0.0056   6.5  0.58 
CASA_GPS        N  1    4   4190581.7466 0.0010   0.4  0.18 
CASA_GPS        E  1    4  21251509.5726 0.0015   0.5  0.18 
CASA_GPS        U  1    4      2390.4374 0.0058   6.6  0.57 
CAT1_GPS        N  1    7   3723166.0720 0.0007   1.6  0.84 
CAT1_GPS        E  1    7  22433401.9099 0.0024   6.3  2.20 
CAT1_GPS        U  1    7         3.9032 0.0039   6.9  0.68 
CHIL_GPS        N  1    7   3821978.9983 0.0009   2.3  1.23 
CHIL_GPS        E  1    7  22243045.9306 0.0025   6.5  2.33 
CHIL_GPS        U  1    7      1567.5014 0.0038   6.6  0.66 
CICE_GPS        N  1    7   3547892.7614 0.0008   1.5  0.74 
CICE_GPS        E  1    7  23004009.5702 0.0014   2.6  0.70 
CICE_GPS        U  1    7        87.6429 0.0039   8.2  0.79 
CIT1_GPS        N  1    9   3800080.8669 0.0006   1.2  0.70 
CIT1_GPS        E  1    9  22285995.8072 0.0018   5.3  1.94 
CIT1_GPS        U  1    9       215.3353 0.0031   9.3  1.08 
CLAR_GPS        N  1    7   3797099.6858 0.0007   1.0  0.54 
CLAR_GPS        E  1    7  22331362.6517 0.0022   5.8  2.04 
CLAR_GPS        U  1    7       373.6134 0.0038   8.8  0.88 
CMBB_GPS        N  1    5   4233945.1641 0.0010   2.3  1.08 
CMBB_GPS        E  1    5  21008960.2468 0.0014   2.6  0.79 
CMBB_GPS        U  1    5       694.9449 0.0050  10.3  0.93 
CMP9_GPS        N  1    7   3824178.3290 0.0007   1.7  0.90 
CMP9_GPS        E  1    7  22202306.0627 0.0022   5.8  2.05 
CMP9_GPS        U  1    7      1138.0663 0.0039   7.7  0.75 
COSO_GPS        N  1    7   4005536.0754 0.0011   3.0  1.59 
COSO_GPS        E  1    7  21816681.3598 0.0011   2.1  0.71 
COSO_GPS        U  1    7      1455.3778 0.0036   8.5  0.90 
CRFP_GPS        N  1    7   3789209.8023 0.0009   2.3  1.23 
CRFP_GPS        E  1    7  22406441.3407 0.0011   3.0  1.03 
CRFP_GPS        U  1    7       688.7950 0.0036   8.1  0.85 
DAM1_GPS        N  1    7   3822042.7966 0.0007   1.6  0.81 
DAM1_GPS        E  1    7  22208909.1216 0.0023   6.0  2.08 
DAM1_GPS        U  1    7       584.0561 0.0042   7.7  0.69 
DAM2_GPS        N  1    7   3822136.2507 0.0007   1.6  0.83 
DAM2_GPS        E  1    7  22208954.8175 0.0023   6.2  2.16 
DAM2_GPS        U  1    7       583.3554 0.0043   7.8  0.69 
DHLG_GPS        N  1    7   3716936.2089 0.0007   1.1  0.61 
DHLG_GPS        E  1    7  22698697.9944 0.0011   1.8  0.63 
DHLG_GPS        U  1    7       -83.0625 0.0036   7.5  0.78 
FARB_GPS        N  1    7   4196433.7611 0.0007   0.8  0.42 
FARB_GPS        E  1    7  20875251.7468 0.0014   3.6  1.19 
FARB_GPS        U  1    7       -21.8176 0.0036   6.4  0.67 
GOL2_GPS        N  1   16   3943510.3559 0.0006   2.5  1.83 
GOL2_GPS        E  1   16  22052721.7515 0.0008   3.4  1.36 
GOL2_GPS        U  1   16       986.6543 0.0017   6.9  1.13 
HARV_GPS        N  1    7   3837115.9118 0.0008   0.5  0.22 
HARV_GPS        E  1    7  21963519.9121 0.0012   2.9  0.92 
HARV_GPS        U  1    7        14.9490 0.0043   6.9  0.61 
HOLC_GPS        N  1    7   3835867.6523 0.0007   0.8  0.40 
HOLC_GPS        E  1    7  22226928.9525 0.0026   6.8  2.41 
HOLC_GPS        U  1    7      1238.1515 0.0037   7.2  0.74 
HOLP_GPS        N  1    7   3776462.3099 0.0007   1.3  0.67 
HOLP_GPS        E  1    7  22337971.8162 0.0023   6.0  2.14 
HOLP_GPS        U  1    7        -6.6909 0.0038   6.8  0.67 
JPLM_GPS        N  1   12   3807663.0148 0.0005   1.7  1.05 
JPLM_GPS        E  1   12  22263618.7270 0.0016   5.6  2.08 
JPLM_GPS        U  1   12       423.9725 0.0021   4.6  0.63 
LBCH_GPS        N  1    7   3761237.1364 0.0009   1.5  0.61 
LBCH_GPS        E  1    7  22370712.0190 0.0021   5.4  1.54 
LBCH_GPS        U  1    7       -27.5487 0.0055   2.9  0.20 
LEEP_GPS        N  1    7   3799846.2276 0.0007   1.4  0.72 
LEEP_GPS        E  1    7  22268832.3788 0.0023   6.0  2.15 
LEEP_GPS        U  1    7       485.0503 0.0037   6.4  0.65 
LONG_GPS        N  1    7   3797319.1660 0.0008   1.3  0.63 
LONG_GPS        E  1    7  22304210.1009 0.0020   5.3  1.79 
LONG_GPS        U  1    7        74.2636 0.0042   6.6  0.60 
MATH_GPS        N  1    7   3768908.8727 0.0007   1.5  0.77 
MATH_GPS        E  1    7  22423594.6603 0.0011   1.9  0.63 
MATH_GPS        U  1    7       396.9248 0.0037   7.6  0.77 
MONP_GPS        N  1    7   3661513.8161 0.0007   1.3  0.69 
MONP_GPS        E  1    7  22767965.7339 0.0011   2.3  0.78 
MONP_GPS        U  1    7      1842.5441 0.0041  11.0  1.13 
OAT2_GPS        N  1    7   3821585.9111 0.0007   1.1  0.58 
OAT2_GPS        E  1    7  22191670.6560 0.0023   6.0  2.13 
OAT2_GPS        U  1    7      1112.5693 0.0039   5.6  0.55 
PBL1_GPS        N  1    7   4213782.6363 0.0007   1.0  0.52 
PBL1_GPS        E  1    7  20882757.5287 0.0016   4.2  1.46 
PBL1_GPS        U  1    7        -7.8913 0.0037   5.3  0.55 
PIN1_GPS        N  1    7   3741688.0097 0.0007   1.6  0.86 
PIN1_GPS        E  1    7  22578052.7619 0.0011   2.3  0.79 
PIN1_GPS        U  1    7      1256.1670 0.0042  11.1  1.18 
PLO1_GPS        N  1    7   3636296.1051 0.0008   1.8  0.83 
PLO1_GPS        E  1    7  22749773.0972 0.0015   3.2  0.83 
PLO1_GPS        U  1    7       -22.5314 0.0047   9.5  0.76 
PVEP_GPS        N  1   14   3756285.6584 0.0004   1.2  0.74 
PVEP_GPS        E  1   14  22363335.4006 0.0010   3.8  1.44 
PVEP_GPS        U  1   14        69.4291 0.0020   7.5  1.00 
QUIN_GPS        N  1    7   4449947.0535 0.0035   9.2  1.93 
QUIN_GPS        E  1    7  20393071.4217 0.0053  12.1  0.86 
QUIN_GPS        U  1    7      1105.7465 0.0120  18.7  0.59 
ROCK_GPS        N  1    7   3811097.6345 0.0007   1.1  0.60 
ROCK_GPS        E  1    7  22208982.2312 0.0020   5.2  1.84 
ROCK_GPS        U  1    7       553.3639 0.0038   6.1  0.61 
SIO3_GPS        N  1    7   3658481.8320 0.0007   1.8  0.96 
SIO3_GPS        E  1    7  22697899.2548 0.0011   2.7  0.91 
SIO3_GPS        U  1    7        34.8681 0.0036   9.1  0.94 
SPK1_GPS        N  1    7   3791468.4613 0.0007   1.2  0.63 
SPK1_GPS        E  1    7  22258520.7992 0.0023   6.1  2.10 
SPK1_GPS        U  1    7       440.1181 0.0039   7.4  0.72 
TABL_GPS        N  1    7   3827369.8009 0.0008   1.7  0.86 
TABL_GPS        E  1    7  22262068.7949 0.0025   6.7  2.34 
TABL_GPS        U  1    7      2228.0362 0.0044   5.7  0.49 
TIBB_GPS        N  1    7   4217992.7811 0.0007   1.2  0.64 
TIBB_GPS        E  1    7  20869686.9337 0.0019   5.0  1.70 
TIBB_GPS        U  1    7       -21.2753 0.0037   8.1  0.83 
TRAK_GPS        N  1    7   3742331.2016 0.0007   1.6  0.86 
TRAK_GPS        E  1    7  22451843.8224 0.0011   2.1  0.72 
TRAK_GPS        U  1    7       115.5517 0.0036   7.2  0.76 
UCLP_GPS        N  1    7   3792557.0118 0.0007   1.7  0.89 
UCLP_GPS        E  1    7  22275098.3506 0.0022   5.8  2.03 
UCLP_GPS        U  1    7       111.5428 0.0038   6.7  0.66 
USC1_GPS        N  1    7   3787528.6980 0.0008   1.1  0.53 
USC1_GPS        E  1    7  22300855.5126 0.0021   5.6  1.84 
USC1_GPS        U  1    7        21.9444 0.0046  10.1  0.83 
VNDP_GPS        N  1    7   3846790.7196 0.0015   4.1  2.09 
VNDP_GPS        E  1    7  21946138.8195 0.0011   2.5  0.87 
VNDP_GPS        U  1    7       -11.5214 0.0038   9.1  0.90 
WHC1_GPS        N  1    7   3782623.2982 0.0007   1.3  0.67 
WHC1_GPS        E  1    7  22336335.2819 0.0022   5.8  2.04 
WHC1_GPS        U  1    7        94.2958 0.0038   6.4  0.63 
WHI1_GPS        N  1    7   3781946.6786 0.0007   1.3  0.67 
WHI1_GPS        E  1    7  22337535.8789 0.0022   5.7  2.04 
WHI1_GPS        U  1    7        65.7156 0.0038   5.6  0.55 

S# = session number, # = number of daily solutions
sig = standard deviation of weighted mean (unscaled)
wrms = weighted root mean square error (repeatability)
nrms = normalized rms (can be used to scale sig)
_____________________________________________________________________________
Remarks:  (1) IGS and regional data are analyzed with the GAMIT software
              using a two-tier (global and regional) distributed processing
              scheme. The global data are analyzed in one or more subnetworks
              and combined using the GLOBK software to compute precise orbits.
              These are tightly constrained in separate GAMIT solutions of up
              to five regional subnetworks:
                (1) California regional PGGA/BARD (ambiguities fixed)
                (2) Los Angeles Basin DGGA (ambiguities fixed)
                (3) North America CORS (ambiguities free)
                (4) Western Europe EURA (ambiguities free).   
                (5) North America NOAM (ambiguities free).   
              The weekly solution reported here is generated by GLOBK,
              combining all global and regional daily solutions. 
          (2) The site coordinate repeatabilities reported in this newsletter
              are the direct results of the GLOBK adjustment. We then apply
              a filter to remove a common-mode position error from the
              California sites. The filtered series are available through
              the SOPAC Home Page (http://lox.ucsd.edu),
              under SCIGN/SCIGN Map (click on site of interest).
          (3) SCIGN - Southern California Integrated GPS Network
              PGGA - Permanent GPS Geodetic Array (Southern California)
              DGGA - Dense GPS Geodetic Array (Los Angeles Basin)
              BARD - Bay Area Regional Deformation Array (Northern California)
              CORS - Continuously Operating Reference Stations (United States)

.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Matthijs van Domselaar)]